2. My son and daughter who bring joy to my life.
3. My home to keep me warm, dry and safe.
4. Our Wedding Photograph Album to take me back to one of the happiest days of my life.
5. My medication to keep me well and out of harms way.
6. A pen and pad of paper to write on to bring out my creative side.
7. A television and remote control to watch my favourite television programmes and keep up to date with the news and weather.
8. My wok to cook my favourite meals in.
9. A microwave to cook soup and t.v. dinners for when I am not in the mood to use the wok!
10. A bottle of chilled lager to sip whilst I am cooking.
11. A copy of The Lord of the Rings trilogy to read when the mood takes me.
12. A leather bond copy of Wuthering Heights to read and feel to take me back in time.
13. A watch with the date on which lights up in the dark and is water proof so I can use it all the time.
14. A swimming costume and towel so I can take a dip and have relaxing swim.
15. A Swiss Army Knife to do all manner of wonderful tasks with, including taking stones out of horses hooves if necessary.
16. A large Maglite torch to use in emergencies and bash intruders with should the need arise.
17. A DVD player and collection of DVD’s in case there is nothing I want to watch on television.
18. A bottle of Champagne just in case we have got something to celebrate.
19. My dishwasher to make life easier.
20. A diary or calendar to jog my memory and to make sure I don’t miss important dates or appointments.