Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

diane tigue

Posted Fri Apr 4th, 2008 6:51pm Post subject: 3rd chapter
[img][/img]

diane tigue

Posted Wed Apr 23rd, 2008 3:37am Post subject: 3rd chapter
Scribblings, I find, is a particularly sere arena. I don't fink anyone cares about our little doodling and scribing. i shall henceforth eschew the category. One calls to mind Dorothy Parker entering an elevator - Pearls before swine.

Maxx England

Posted Fri Apr 25th, 2008 10:36am Post subject: 3rd chapter
I just write my stuff, if someone says nice things then yes, I do get a kick out of it, if it gets ignored or knocked, well, fine, it's not that important.

You just carry on having fun with words.

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

diane tigue

Posted Thu May 1st, 2008 2:30am Post subject: 3rd chapter
Hullo Maxx- it's the non- aknowledgement. A character flaw I own - I'm too old to deal with, Example of which. I am in line at grocers. Cart all bellied up to the bar. i even have a conversation with the cashier who ( though her light was not turned on) assured me she would take my custom. Lo- in from the west sweeps a tarted up botox queen I mark down in my mental file cabinet as a realtor (God Jesus). The hair - lacquered and red - the nails lacquered and red - the age?- the age which one goes in to realty. 60 trying to pass for 35. Anyway as i am parceling out the chops on the conveyor belt she plunks down her yogurt and storebought submarine sandwich along with her depends right in front of moi. I say "do you not see me or my purchases" " No" - says she. " I'm in a hurry, i have an appointment." I am seriously atwitter - can't deal with it. The outrage is insupportable. Her life is so much more important than mine. I finally say - and this is such a step for timid me - I'm sorry, you are going to miss your appointment - and i started putting my crap in front of her crap. She muttered something abotu her appointment was in 5 min. and i said - well you won't make it now you shouldn't have left it so late. All she had to say was can i go in front of you? Yes