Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

A_Nurse

Posted Sat Feb 7th, 2009 11:28pm Post subject: A Bizarre Horoscope for Leo
The one thing I love about the internet is how you can happen upon the oddest of sites with a simple double click of your mouse.

I was perusing for my Horoscope reading and came across this...

" Dear Leo. An overwhelming desire to be alone could be the result of some shocking news. Someone has done something totally out of character, and you’re not sure how to process it. There will be a murder in your immediate family this week. Have you an Uncle Derek or an Auntie Pam? If so, on no account visit them, even if they promise to revise their wills in your favour.

On a brighter note this is a good time of the year to start dieting. With the moon in Saturn edging you ever closer to Mars this is the time to lose that unsightly fat around your midriff.

Let’s face it your partner has lost all interest in you sexually and only continues in the sham you call a marriage because they haven’t sorted out alternative accommodation yet".

The gruesome part of all this is that I do in fact have an Uncle Derek [ I think if we are truly honest we all do ], and I have piled the pounds on somewhat over the last few years. Have I happened across some kind of weird Twilight Zone where a little known website gives me personal messages about my future or am I overreacting and drifting back into the dark place ?

PamJH

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 2:33am Post subject: A Bizarre Horoscope for Leo
Since I'm an Aunt Pam to an awful lot of kids and am also a Leo, I do hope you've just stumbled on some sort of zodiacal (is that a word?) blip. Egad.

Pam

Bizzywig

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 1:10pm Post subject: A Bizarre Horoscope for Leo
A similar thing happened to Dirk Gently... That was revenge though.