Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Jay Hoare

Posted Thu Dec 27th, 2012 1:17pm Post subject: A Comedy Monologue (inspired by Stephen Fry's 'The Letter')

Hello lovely Fry followers,

My name is Jay Hoare and I had the audacity to think that I could even attempt to reach the level of wonderful-ity of Stephen Fry's 'The Letter' with my own monologue, entitled 'Love on the Line'.

If you have the lovliness inside you to watch it and let me know what you think, then I will forever love you like the word 'mind' loves the word 'boggles'.

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5vlkRwyFlw

Thanking you humbly in advance, because I'm optimistic like that,

Jay

"He was either mad or both..."

Rose

Posted Thu Jan 3rd, 2013 7:51am Post subject: A Comedy Monologue (inspired by Stephen Fry's 'The Letter')

Hi Jay,
Great work! those of us with zero poetic/speaking/appearing on camera skills applaud you! Looks like it was great fun to create, and it certainly spread some joy here today Thanks for sharing.

Jay Hoare

Posted Sat Jan 5th, 2013 10:11pm Post subject: A Comedy Monologue (inspired by Stephen Fry's 'The Letter')

How very kind of you to say! It was indeed a lot of fun to create and I highly recommend you give it a go. I'm naturally quite a shy person so (while a little unnerving) it felt good to blast a tiny me-shaped hole into the world of the wide web. Anywho, your comment is most appreciated, thanks

"He was either mad or both..."