Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Popeye

Posted Tue Jun 5th, 2012 4:38pm Post subject: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes! (As Cinderella sang!)

I couldn't remember if there was a post already for dreams of Mr. Fry so I thought if not then there should be so I'll start one! So here it is if anyone would like to share!

Just last night I had a lovely dream that Stephen had come to my house to help me sort out my internet connection as it is very annoying and intermitent. We were sitting very close to each other looking at the screen, which he turned round and pressed something on the back which made the picture zoom in so that he could see better. Then I put my left arm gently around his shoulders so that we could both see the screen well and Stephen proceeded to show me a website about endangered and extinct animals.

It was only a short dream but the brief intermate encounter left me feeling all cosy and warm inside!

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!

ginj

Member *

Posted Wed Jun 13th, 2012 10:24pm Post subject: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes! (As Cinderella sang!)

That's a great dream. Yes, my Stephen dreams are always very short, too. You had your arm around him. *swoon*

Desideria

Posted Thu Jun 14th, 2012 7:20pm Post subject: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes! (As Cinderella sang!)

Shhhh, the "Dream Thread" can be found here ...

http://www.stephenfry.com/forum/topic/fry-a-night

How about we continue the old one and have Popeye's post copied in there? Then we can have all dreams in one place.

@AvenidaMK on Twitter

Popeye

Posted Thu Jun 14th, 2012 10:55pm Post subject: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes! (As Cinderella sang!)

Found this picture on Photobucket - almost exactly what he was wearing in my dream! Spooky!

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!