Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Big Sigh

Posted Tue Feb 22nd, 2011 5:29pm Post subject: A mine of useless bloody information!

This is how I was described by my teachers at Newbold Grange 35 years ago and know I find that this is the basis for a brilliant programme that adds to my own personal mine! It also annoys my children because a subject I know will have me off on a tangent with Soyuz like speed. I can't really see the format ageing either it will be like Blue Peter a treasure that keeps refreshing the grey pink squashy thing between my ears.

Seven

Posted Tue Jun 21st, 2011 9:17pm Post subject: A mine of useless bloody information!

Man, I adore QI! I've learnt far more watching that show than I ever did in school. Although I've probably spent a lot longer watching QI than I did sitting in lessons!

Kubluku

Posted Fri Jul 15th, 2011 12:06am Post subject: A mine of useless bloody information!

tonight they mentioned a name that ended with cumming and found it funny, around here its a slightly more popular name, I still laugh though, there was a guy who didnt like me, and I would say, atleast my name isnt (and his really is) Bobby Cumming!

(couldnt find anywhere else to post that)

Yeah, school is useless, I go now and I learn nothing everyday, followed by a second helping of nothing, then Qi for puding, and I learn alot ; )

#All I need is love#...
http://www.facebook.com/people/Sean-Anthony-Gilfillan/100000784779534
Please add me, I just want some friends : )