Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

W.Goodspeed

Posted Thu Oct 22nd, 2009 6:29pm Post subject: A new neighbour with a new blog!

Greetings one and all,

As the title suggests I'm new to the forum and look forward to the next few weeks in which I hope to post and be posted at frequently.

My day so far:-

- Got up to create my blog & twitter account

- Read with concern that Fry was headed back to prison

- Blogged about BNPs leader on question time

- Bought a pumpkin

- Upset myself by finding out I had to wait 2 days to carve the pumpkin

- Set up my Fry forum account

- Started typing this post...

Currently listening to:- Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt (too soon?)

Fry, don't worry about the gaff, you've apologised learn and move on. We were designed to falter, that's why we don't have stabilisers.

Okay, that's the spraffing done, now to promote my blog! I've just created it today and I was really hoping to get people on it and commenting. The only social sites I use on this fair net is, twitter my blog and frys forum so I hope some of you will take a look at it.

The idea is to put up some rants, some stories and some thoughts. I want to debate I want contrast and I want to know what you all think. So as I said there is an article about the appearance of Nick Griffin on the BBCs Question Time which I spent a good few ticks writing and I hope will provoke some opinion in you.

For those UKers amongst you I urge you to watch QT tonight and keep an eye on the story, the only way to safeguard humanity is to stand vigil and it requires input.

Just to wrap up, I'm very, very pleased to be a part of the Fry Club and I look forward to the days we've got ahead of us and hopefully the continued export of Fryanalia!

P.s.

Fry, sort your Dongle out!

William Goodspeed.

Blog - http://wgoodspeed.wordpress.com/
Twitter - http://twitter.com/WGoodspeed

quantumofire

Posted Fri Oct 23rd, 2009 1:18pm Post subject: A new neighbour with a new blog!

Hello, Goodspeed...and welcome.

I'm very happy that you've got a pumpkin, is a big one? Personally I had to settle for a squash, and I'm having trouble getting the candle into it.

I think Eartha Kitt is fine all year round...though I don't think it would go down well at the BNP Christmas Disco

http://quantumofire.blogspot.com/

Breaking contradictions in his mind was, to him, like walking through a winter forest snapping twigs underfoot.

tito

Member *

Posted Fri Oct 23rd, 2009 4:22pm Post subject: A new neighbour with a new blog!

Hello Goodspeed!

Nitro

Posted Tue Oct 27th, 2009 11:33pm Post subject: A new neighbour with a new blog!

Hi Goodspeed,

Welcome to the forum. I posted the following on your blog in regards to this BNP person:

Nitro Says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
October 27, 2009 at 10:20 pm

I think it’s best they let him be seen. Those demanding he not be allowed on do not see the short-sightedness of their indignation.

When you stuff a dark thing down in the basement, it often becomes much bigger than it was when you set it down there. That’s exactly the path of the rise of the Third Reich. Don’t people read History anymore?

No one took those brown shirts seriously. No one. Disallowing and ignoring did not make them go away, it only solidified their belief in themselves and their agenda.

Exposing ignorance, we have a chance to confront it and shine the light of intelligent debate on it till its death, or at least revealing to all the truth of its ugliness.

It’s more humane, in the long run, to give these knuckleheads as many chances as possible to feel and experience the rejection of the majority with more Common Sense.

Really? Wow.

W.Goodspeed

Posted Wed Oct 28th, 2009 12:52am Post subject: A new neighbour with a new blog!

Thank you Nitro, I just approved it, as will all the comments made on my blog be.

I am hoping to put up a creative writing piece either tonight or tomorrow so I hope some of you have the time to drop in and check that out.