Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Katymum

Posted Sun Apr 1st, 2012 1:46pm Post subject: a place to sit

The sunshine feels really good today. x

greentree

Posted Mon Apr 2nd, 2012 10:34pm Post subject: a place to sit

It's lovely, isn't it? And the bulbs and flowers are coming up. How're you doing, Katymum?

No sig.

gadgetgirl

Posted Tue Apr 3rd, 2012 8:39am Post subject: a place to sit

The blossom on the trees is so beautiful.

That would be me.

Frazzy

Posted Sat Apr 21st, 2012 6:06am Post subject: a place to sit

*crawls into the corner*

Bleh.

gadgetgirl

Posted Sat Apr 21st, 2012 1:35pm Post subject: a place to sit

Not so much depressed as having an exploding head. Somewhere quiet is lovely, and I bought fancy cakes.

That would be me.

Katymum

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2012 8:31pm Post subject: a place to sit

Mmmmm...may I have one with chocolate buttercream icing on please? Which one is your favourite? Would it be greedy to have two?

Frazzy

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2012 11:16pm Post subject: a place to sit

I want cheesecake.

gadgetgirl

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2012 10:42am Post subject: a place to sit

Of course KatyMum - I love the lemon ones myself

Cheesecake for Frazzy.

That would be me.

Katymum

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2012 10:24am Post subject: a place to sit

Can you ever eat too much cake? Why don't we have another...strawberry and clotted cream filling for me this time, please.

greentree

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2012 8:55pm Post subject: a place to sit

Is there any lemon cake?
I come bearing umbrellas as well!

No sig.

Katymum

Posted Tue May 1st, 2012 8:42pm Post subject: a place to sit

My friend makes an amazing lemon drizzle cake...I'll get some for you Greentree and Gadgetgirl. For you Frazzy, I have some of my own cheesecake, smothered in red berries.
Umbrellas and wellies would be advisable at the moment , methinks.xxx

Frazzy

Posted Wed May 2nd, 2012 8:25am Post subject: a place to sit

Cheesecake with berries is exactly what I need to fill out this stupid form.. I hate hospitals, they get a referral from my GP, with all my details on it, so naturally they send me a form to fill out asking for all my details.. It's even asking my doctors name and the name and address of the surgery... I don't know! it's that place a few streets that way --> ^, with murals on the wall....
And asking my address and post code... in a letter, that they posted to me... I had to pull the envelope back out of the bin to find the postcode, oddly enough, I never send myself letters. They want my phone number, which clearly they didn't know when they rang me last week.
Do you have private health insurance? yes, totally, I'm just going to a public clinic because I'm a masochist. An extremely boring masochist.
This form has 3 separate places to put in my date of birth. Resisting the urge to put a different date in each one is difficult.

I've just discovered that my GPs surgery is called main street medical centre, but it is not on main street. I'm not sure that there even is a main street... if there is, it's not a main street at all..

Katymum

Posted Thu May 3rd, 2012 10:00am Post subject: a place to sit

What on earth is wrong with our world ...our supposed brave new world! The older I get, the more "red tape" I meet, the more I despair...you are not alone, it just feels like that. x

Frazzy

Posted Thu May 3rd, 2012 10:51am Post subject: a place to sit

I got my date of birth wrong on a university form once.. filling out forms melts my brain... I was only out by ten years though.

ArleneA

Posted Thu May 3rd, 2012 1:11pm Post subject: a place to sit

@ Frazzy I hope you made yourself 10 years younger! I also detest filling out forms; everything is made too complicated, when it need not be.

"This is me - don't try and change it..."