Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Katymum

Posted Thu Aug 16th, 2012 1:06pm Post subject: a place to sit

Let's eat chocolate.

Frazzy

Posted Fri Aug 17th, 2012 5:45pm Post subject: a place to sit

Way ahead of you.
When I was young, I lived in a remote place, the store didn't have chocolate, and it was 5 hours round trip to somewhere that did, and whenever anyone brought any back it had always melted into some unappealing shape.. when we moved back to 'civilisation' I found it too sweet and for years couldn't eat anything more than an occasional fun sized milky way, and usually regretted that.. No longer a problem, though.
White chocolate anyone?

gadgetgirl

Posted Sat Aug 18th, 2012 5:12pm Post subject: a place to sit

I have some marshmallows too. xx

That would be me.

an-na

Posted Wed Aug 22nd, 2012 6:40pm Post subject: a place to sit

Can I come sit too? I've got some tea with me.

I haven't been here in a long time, but it would be really nice to come sit with you all a while. I am really stressed out and mixed at the moment, just trying to get by one moment to the next.

michael

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2012 12:09am Post subject: a place to sit

come sit anytime! i myself only get around once in awhile, but i'd like to think the fire keeps going meanwhile...

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Frazzy

Posted Fri Aug 31st, 2012 1:11am Post subject: a place to sit

I just made my bed for the first time in months... It's kind of disconcerting.. neatness and order...

gadgetgirl

Posted Wed Sep 5th, 2012 2:59am Post subject: a place to sit

Middle of the night insomnia head. Must curl up and sleep here and not send mad emails.

That would be me.

Frazzy

Posted Mon Sep 10th, 2012 1:18am Post subject: a place to sit

Huge amount of adrenaline due to small emergency + plus way too coffee + the usual anxiety = me needing to sit quietly for at least a week.
Dog cuddle is helping immensely.

greentree

Posted Thu Sep 20th, 2012 9:19pm Post subject: a place to sit

Not been here for a while......

Bad head space. Want to self harm big time.... big time bigtime.....all this accessing emotions malarky. Well that's ok for 50 mins per week with therapist - what about the rest of the time? What then? I don't know if i can keep msyelf safe enough... scared. Told her that - she said 'What of'.... 'I don't know'.
'Are you ok to go?' she says. Guess so. What would you do if i say 'no'?? What then?
What to do what to do......
sorry.... just need to get this out somewhere......

No sig.

gadgetgirl

Posted Wed Sep 26th, 2012 8:41am Post subject: a place to sit

*sits* deep deep breaths. That's all I can hear. Will be okay I think.

That would be me.

greentree

Posted Mon Oct 8th, 2012 12:12pm Post subject: a place to sit

Weird weird weird.....
Realised something this weekend. Not head realised, but heart realised. KNOW it.
My therapist is not going anywhere.

Not exactly rocket science.....
It's only taken me 18 months to realise this. I've tried to push her away (unintentionally), been pissy with her (unintentionally), been terrified she's going to abandon me.....
But she's not.

Bloody hell.....
that's huge.
She is the first person that has been there consistently.
Wow.

No sig.

Frazzy

Posted Sat Oct 20th, 2012 4:00am Post subject: a place to sit

I think my neighbour thinks I'm a mute. I'm not sure is this is better or worse than drooling stuttering mumbler. At this point it'd probably be weirder for me to talk than to remain silent, and I'd probably just accidentally say a random out of context word like 'finches' and than not manage anything else, making that confused 'what the fuck is wrong with you' look she gives me all the more confused, and now I've thought about this too much and I'm twice as panicked as usual about bumping into her.. luckily I've never been alone, so I just stand there nodding and sort of smiling like a....nodding and sort of smiling...idiot.. while the proper people talk like proper people.. ahhrg.

gadgetgirl

Posted Thu Oct 25th, 2012 7:30pm Post subject: a place to sit

Sitting. Don't really want to talk, just rocking gentle back and forward. Having some tea as thats the safe thing to drink. Anyone else want a cuppa?

That would be me.

Katymum

Posted Thu Nov 1st, 2012 11:08am Post subject: a place to sit

Yes please...you make a good cup of tea and I would like to sit quietly.

Frazzy

Posted Sat Nov 3rd, 2012 3:23am Post subject: a place to sit

Neighbours several houses up played extremely loud music from, 4PM, till, no exaggeration, 5 FUCKING AM. At 3 AM, though they kindly turned it down just enough that the bass wasn't actually vibrating our walls.
I want to go and live on one of Saturn's moons.