Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

krougeau

Posted Thu Aug 25th, 2011 1:20am Post subject: A portrait of Stephen Fry for his birthday.

Happy birthday Mr. Fry!

I do hope that you're having a marvelous time today To mark the occasion, I've created a typographical portrait of you using your own quotations. I hope that you enjoy it.

You can find the full 11" x 14" portrait here:
http://bit.ly/nv6lKQ

All my best to you today & every day!
- Kenneth Rougeau

PS: You might also be interested in seeing these two text-based portraits of Oscar Wilde that I created a month or so ago. Here are the links: (1) http://etsy.me/oWfGzo (2) http://etsy.me/pBU5Ru

shmoozer

Posted Sat Jan 7th, 2012 5:57pm Post subject: A portrait of Stephen Fry for his birthday.

Hi krougeau, I'd love to see the typo. portrait too but the link you provided only yielded the smug "error 404 not found" message. Any ideas? Much thanking.

jitterbugjodie

Posted Fri Mar 2nd, 2012 11:45am Post subject: A portrait of Stephen Fry for his birthday.

I'd love to see this typo too but all I'm getting is the error 404 not found page too

krougeau

Posted Thu Nov 15th, 2012 1:51am Post subject: A portrait of Stephen Fry for his birthday.

Yikes! Terribly sorry for the mixup, and moreover for the lengthy wait. I'm not sure what happened, but here's an updated link to the full size portrait. Thanks for your patience!

http://paperstreetsupplies.com/images/stephen-fry_.....ougeau.jpg

Dmitriy

Posted Thu Jan 31st, 2013 10:27pm Post subject: A portrait of Stephen Fry for his birthday.

Dear Mr. Stephen,

Can you take some of your precious time and read through this message until the end? My name is Dima. Despite the fact that you don’t know me, I need your help in a very important for me issue.

My girlfriend has a birthday soon. She admires the work of Nicole Scherzinger and every day listens her songs. I would like to send a message to Nicole personally, but I understand that she has millions of fans, and don’t have time to read all the messages that she receives. Also, there are a lot of fake celebrities.

I want to ask Nicole to congratulate my girlfriend with her birthday because she is not in her best times right now and at the crossroads of choosing her future life. With Nicole’s congratulations I want to show my girlfriend that everything is possible if you really aspire to something. Some time ago, she held a belief that everything in this life can be achieved if one really wishes it and doing something to achieve the goal. She was self-confident and this is one of the many reasons why I love her. But lately, she wilted and stopped to believe in herself. But I believe in her and in her great potential! After all, for a person to realize her goals is important to have faith in the first place. And I want her to keep believing in herself.

I want to give her a miracle and make her happy. To make her heart beat faster and make her truly happy in the most important day, after receiving a greeting from a person whom she admires and likes. Dreams have to come true after all!! Please, trust me, I am asking this only because of my deep and sincere feelings for my beloved.

I know that you are acquainted with Nicole, and if you will have the opportunity, please give her a letter I wrote to her.

Please help my girlfriend to return self-confidence! And please help me in reaching Nicole with my message.

This is a letter I wrote to Nicole:

«Dear Nicole,

Often, we look up at stars and dream to get closer to them. We ask the skies to make our dreams come true…My girlfriend, who loves your songs, will have a birthday soon.

Can you write her a birthday wish? I hope that when she reads it, her heart starts beating faster. And in this the most important day she will feel sincere happiness. Please tell her that if she decided to become the best LAWYER, she should realize this life goal, sine the success is in her hands! Her birthday is 14th of February.

With your help she will remember this day for all her life. I do this because I have real and genuine feelings for a loved one!

Please help me prove to a person who I cherish that dreams come true!»

All the best!

Sincerely,
Dima