Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Jack

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 8:15pm Post subject: A Present.
OK, I hear you. I was wrong. Honestly I tried to improve things here, but I was slated - maybe rightly so. Anyway, it leaves me with a slight predicament. Discounting Meeky, I am now probably the most unpopular person on the entire forum.

To try and make it up to you, I bear a small gift. Do you remember the Fry and Laurie sketch where Stephen and Hugh dress up as rappers (it's here for those who haven't seen it)? It is certainly one of my favourite sketches, as is the one in which Stephen, acting a doctor, prescribes cigarettes. Taking inspiration from the former and a soundbite or two from the latter, I give you 'Blithering': the second Fry and Laurie hiphop track.

DOWNLOAD

P.S. Import the song into your favourite media player for a few humourous meta tags...

trouser material

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 8:17pm Post subject: A Present.
I'm not clicking that link, you're the second (or third X-D ) most unpopular person on here, so you're punishing everyone here with a disguised link to a virus, or a kiddie nastiness site.

I know your kind...

Jack

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 8:21pm Post subject: A Present.
I'm not clicking that link, you're the second (or third X-D ) most unpopular person on here, so you're punishing everyone here with a disguised link to a virus, or a kiddie nastiness site.

I know your kind...

Oh, c'mon. Virus scan it if you must.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 8:22pm Post subject: A Present.
Browny, hun if you think that you are the 2nd most hated member on this forum because you had a few tough comments on a few things that you have posted then jebus help ya! I dont hate you nor dislike you.... I DISAGREE with you. there is a whole lot of a difference in that. If you want to be hated then you have to do a hell of alot more then that....

Jack

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 8:29pm Post subject: A Present.
Can somebody please verify that this is not a virus?

*Frowns at trousermaterial*

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 8:32pm Post subject: A Present.
I'll be totally honest here... I automatically thought it was going to be a virus too so I didnt try it. Its not like I think you are malicious Browny, I just have had problems with my Laptop of late due to downloading things from random unsecure sites. No offence...

boffinbabe12

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 8:59pm Post subject: A Present.
Come now Brown Study! You are so not the second most hated person on the forum... you are the single most hated and despised person on this entire forum- I love Meeky!
Just joking- I don't hate you either- or Meeky for that matter; he makes things more interesting....
And I loved the rap! X-D

ClareBear

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 9:19pm Post subject: A Present.
I can confirm that it's not a virus. For a Mac user, anyway.

boffinbabe12

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 10:43pm Post subject: A Present.
Have you not seen the MacVsPC adverts- Macs don't get viruses///// or something of the sort..

ClareBear

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 10:46pm Post subject: A Present.
Good ol' David Mitchell....he was funny on Parky, too.

Betsie

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 3:17am Post subject: A Present.
Aww, Brownie.... We love you just the way you are. There's nothing wrong with a suggestion for healing or prevention of trouble for Stephen. I think we've all been nervous of losing something we value.

And a little sound byte doesn't hurt either. T'anks!

Phlizz

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 12:27pm Post subject: A Present.
I can confirm that it's not a virus. For a Mac user, anyway.

Hurrah! *Accepts gift*

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 9:52pm Post subject: A Present.
Hehe! Where did you get the backing track?

ysabella

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 11:09pm Post subject: A Present.
Thanks, brownstudy!