Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Nothing

Posted Mon Oct 2nd, 2006 9:06pm Post subject: A test to find out when you are going to die and from what?
I often wish that I could find out when I was going to die and from what. Does anybody else feel this way. Does anybody else feel that they can't stand the suspense?
zoo

I know my triggers and avoid them at all costs,
but sometimes the gun just goes off in my face!

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Oct 2nd, 2006 9:07pm Post subject: A test to find out when you are going to die and from what?
I often wish that I could find out when I was going to die and from what. Does anybody else feel this way. Does anybody else feel that they can't stand the suspense?
zoo

Not really, no.

bloke

Posted Mon Oct 2nd, 2006 9:36pm Post subject: A test to find out when you are going to die and from what?
I'll die from old age, probably cos I already am, old that is. and Ax I'll try to get you a picture of a British phone box

Nothing

Posted Mon Oct 2nd, 2006 9:41pm Post subject: A test to find out when you are going to die and from what?
I'm not saying I'm suicidal. There's a difference. I just hate not having things in order in my head and death is one thing that I can't slot in at the end of my life. I want an idea of how much or each thing I might like to do in my lifetime I should slot in and in which order.

It's like I have a row of books on a shelf and there's only one bookend at the left, which is labelled 'BIRTH'. Each book has different stories about parts of my life. There are dramas, comedies, horrors, thrillers etc. Some books I go back to and re-read. Some I lend out to people I trust. But I can't find the right bookend that's labelled 'DEATH'? How many more books should I buy? Do I buy abridged copies or the great big thick ones that take ages to plough through? I need a beginning and an end.....that's all.

I'm just curious to see if anybody else feels this way.
zoo

I know my triggers and avoid them at all costs,
but sometimes the gun just goes off in my face!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Oct 2nd, 2006 9:47pm Post subject: A test to find out when you are going to die and from what?
I voted for might do. I don't feel strongly towards finding out or never finding out. I don't fear death and it's not something I'm preoccupied with, it's going to happen sooner or later. The fun is in finding out the how.

Assuming direct control...

asamaki

Posted Mon Oct 2nd, 2006 11:09pm Post subject: A test to find out when you are going to die and from what?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1079797626827646234

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Oct 2nd, 2006 11:27pm Post subject: A test to find out when you are going to die and from what?
I'll die from old age, probably cos I already am, old that is. and Ax I'll try to get you a picture of a British phone box

I'd like that.

ClareBear

Posted Tue Oct 3rd, 2006 2:08am Post subject: A test to find out when you are going to die and from what?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Oct 3rd, 2006 3:45am Post subject: A test to find out when you are going to die and from what?
Those British phone kiosks are sexy.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ClareBear

Posted Tue Oct 3rd, 2006 9:19am Post subject: A test to find out when you are going to die and from what?
The postboxes are better.

bloke

Posted Tue Oct 3rd, 2006 1:07pm Post subject: A test to find out when you are going to die and from what?
Death frightens the crap out of me, and by the way Nice phone Box.

Georgie

Posted Wed Oct 4th, 2006 7:55pm Post subject: A test to find out when you are going to die and from what?
lol zoo is a very odd person

i would hate to know
if i died of an ilneess i would always think i was ill
if i died of drowning i would never go near water

oh wait you said when
but what if it was like the next day
ahhhhhhh
hmmm i dunno
no i wouldnt want to know
because i would try to avoid it
and everything would get all odd and be like final destination 0_o

so i guess thats a no ^_^
goodbye zoo

Lovely Jane

Posted Wed Oct 4th, 2006 9:02pm Post subject: A test to find out when you are going to die and from what?
as always - the best is quoting calvin:

God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things.

Right now I am so far behind that I will never die

ellie

Posted Sat Nov 4th, 2006 7:23pm Post subject: A test to find out when you are going to die and from what?
Probably not. Although I could see my curiousity getting the better of me.

aggie

Posted Sun Nov 5th, 2006 1:02am Post subject: A test to find out when you are going to die and from what?
I'd like to know because (maybe) I wouldn't have to save money for old age and could blow the whole lot on fabulous shoes etc!

I can supply photo of blue telephone box (ex Wembley) if anyone is interested!