Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

TheTruth

Posted Thu Jun 4th, 2009 11:04pm Post subject: Abducted
Could I have been abducted by aliens? Could I be an alien? Mef says that I would know if I was an alien.

When I was in her bedroom after coming back from manchester, the house started shaking and it felt like the bed was floating. It was probably a dream. It doesn't help that I'm a bit mental either I guess.

Nitro

Posted Fri Jun 5th, 2009 12:12am Post subject: Abducted
You have two choices: Either you were abducted and remained human or you were abucted and turned into an alien. Yeah. I'm not digging either choice here. So, I say you are an alien pretending to be a human who's worried about being an alien.

Oh, and your alien brethern have a message for you: stop busting our cover or we're going to send you back home. Bree borp!

Really? Wow.

joan

Posted Fri Jun 5th, 2009 8:24am Post subject: Abducted
You have to come to an evidence-based conclusion.

Thus I think I was abducted once or twice too, had my common-sense temporarily removed, then I made some dreadful choices, and subsequently had my common sense put back, so that I could live on in full realisation of what a fu*k up i've made of my life.

Those aliens are sadists.

Nitro

Posted Tue Jun 9th, 2009 9:25pm Post subject: Abducted
X-D

I'd be a lot happier if they had let me keep my memories of when I was fucking up. Ah, but it's all just a blur :'( -> X-D

Really? Wow.