Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Franko

Posted Wed Jul 9th, 2008 7:42pm Post subject: Accomodation in Swaffam?
Hiya!

My wife and I want to stay in Swaffham for the 3 nights up from August 8th.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice and cheap accomodation there?

Thank yoo.

Russell

Posted Wed Jul 9th, 2008 7:55pm Post subject: Accomodation in Swaffam?
I'm confused, the forums I use on a regular basis don't allow threads such as this one, I don't believe users of this specific forum will have any interest in this thread.

Franko

Posted Wed Jul 9th, 2008 8:04pm Post subject: Accomodation in Swaffam?
I'm confused, the forums I use on a regular basis don't allow threads such as this one, I don't believe users of this specific forum will have any interest in this thread.

That's right. But as huge german fans of Stephen's TV hit series, we just like to get a hint for out request.

Russell

Posted Wed Jul 9th, 2008 8:13pm Post subject: Accomodation in Swaffam?
Fair enough, and I shall interrupt you no further.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Jul 12th, 2008 8:58pm Post subject: Accomodation in Swaffam?

Maybe if you browsed the forum and saw what kind of topics we have here you wouldn't be so confused. There are no rules against this kind of topic, I've certainly never seen any rules mentioned against such a thing. I've seen topics with people discussing accommodation, ticket booking, courses, holiday destinations among other things.

Unfortunatly I know nothing of the Swaffham area (or down south at all) so I can't help you Franko. I'm sure there'll be someone here who could advise you. Everyone's friendly around here.

Assuming direct control...

bogandken

Posted Sun Jul 13th, 2008 5:35am Post subject: Accomodation in Swaffam?
My apologies if this is not allowed but

http://www.aroundswaffham.co.uk/

debskie

Posted Wed Jan 14th, 2009 12:30am Post subject: Accomodation in Swaffam?
Hiya!

My wife and I want to stay in Swaffham for the 3 nights up from August 8th.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice and cheap accomodation there?

Thank yoo.
I dont live har from swaffham and i know there are a few b and b's there
however in Fakenham (about 20 minutes drive away where i live - and i know this is precise because i drive to swaffham for a mcdonalds once a month) there are a number of nice hotels such as the wensum lodge, the crown, the mapels bed and breakfast all nice accomodation so if you are unlucky with swaffham fakenham would be the next best think i say

happypossum

Posted Fri May 29th, 2009 10:01am Post subject: Accomodation in Swaffam?
I think there's a lot of good accommodation there, but I'm not sure of any specific places.