Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

phworks

Posted Sat Oct 25th, 2008 4:30pm Post subject: Afrycam African Video - Episode 3 African Day 2
Great - learned a lot.

AHisme

Posted Sat Oct 25th, 2008 4:43pm Post subject: Afrycam African Video - Episode 3 African Day 2
Also known as the one who was on the dork talk channel on youtube.

wooden_elf

Posted Sat Oct 25th, 2008 4:58pm Post subject: Afrycam African Video - Episode 3 African Day 2

Yep! But it's better to have them collected in the same place.

trehvi

Posted Sat Oct 25th, 2008 5:27pm Post subject: Afrycam African Video - Episode 3 African Day 2
Absolutely fabulous!!

Jikan

Posted Sat Oct 25th, 2008 8:34pm Post subject: Afrycam African Video - Episode 3 African Day 2
That was really interesting...but can someone tell me why that hand was always up the poor rhino's back side?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Oct 25th, 2008 9:24pm Post subject: Afrycam African Video - Episode 3 African Day 2

You're right of course. It is much better to have them all on the site. People might miss them if some are only on youtube. I only knew about it because of twitter but not everyone uses that.

Assuming direct control...

Marjolein

Posted Sat Oct 25th, 2008 9:36pm Post subject: Afrycam African Video - Episode 3 African Day 2
For more interesting videos, go to bbc.co.uk/lastchance tosee.

AHisme

Posted Sat Oct 25th, 2008 9:36pm Post subject: Afrycam African Video - Episode 3 African Day 2

You're right of course. It is much better to have them all on the site. People might miss them if some are only on youtube. I only knew about it because of twitter but not everyone uses that.

of course. But so people won't get confused it was better to mention they are the same ones.

nickb123

Posted Mon Oct 27th, 2008 4:59pm Post subject: Afrycam African Video - Episode 3 African Day 2
I got the nagging impression that Stephen will in fact try to smuggle that ear back through customs. Be that the case, wishing you the best of luck!

TinaL

Posted Mon Oct 27th, 2008 8:56pm Post subject: Afrycam African Video - Episode 3 African Day 2
That was really interesting...but can someone tell me why that hand was always up the poor rhino's back side?

do you mean the guy who put the thermometer into the rhino's bottom?
I think they wanted to be sure that it doesn't loose temperature which could have meant that it's getting ill or something.

@bertawooster

IdeaCollector

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 5:09am Post subject: Afrycam African Video - Episode 3 African Day 2
Lots of things to be done in a rhinos rectum unfortunately...it is not all glamor.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

amberzak

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 7:59am Post subject: Afrycam African Video - Episode 3 African Day 2

Can some link my to the Dork Talk channel? I cant find it.

amberzak

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 7:59am Post subject: Afrycam African Video - Episode 3 African Day 2
I got the nagging impression that Stephen will in fact try to smuggle that ear back through customs. Be that the case, wishing you the best of luck!

I kind of get the impression too. I know I would.

IdeaCollector

Posted Wed Oct 29th, 2008 4:55am Post subject: Afrycam African Video - Episode 3 African Day 2
Here's the dorktalk channel...

http://www.youtube.com/user/dorktalk2008

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Tor Hershman

Posted Tue May 19th, 2009 8:02pm Post subject: Afrycam African Video - Episode 3 African Day 2
African video, this one should be there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgdffzvoVmc

Stay on groovin' safari,
Tor Hershman