Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

AxmxZ

Posted Sat Mar 17th, 2007 6:00pm Post subject: Ah, lazy Saturday morning o' St. Paddy's day...
Top o' the morning to everyone!

Am eating a chocolate bunny, playing online poker (with play money, naturally) and watching QI on YouTube. A perfect morning if there ever was one.

Soupy Twist

Posted Sat Mar 17th, 2007 6:11pm Post subject: Ah, lazy Saturday morning o' St. Paddy's day...
Top o' the morning to everyone!

Am eating a chocolate bunny, playing online poker (with play money, naturally) and watching QI on YouTube. A perfect morning if there ever was one.

Enjoy! Right now it's late afternoon, I'm eating Gummi Bears and writing nasty emails to film production companies that sell DVDs whose crappy copy protection is not compatible with my DVD Player. A perfect afternoon if there ever was one.

teenage_tragady

Posted Sat Mar 17th, 2007 7:38pm Post subject: Ah, lazy Saturday morning o' St. Paddy's day...
It's evening now, I'm wearing a top hat that I just brought for my Birthday party. I look really wierd (good wierd) I should wear hats more

Aoibheann

Posted Sun Mar 18th, 2007 11:29pm Post subject: Ah, lazy Saturday morning o' St. Paddy's day...
People in Ireland dont really say top o the mornin to ya.... (!) how was everyones paddys day? Did anyone attend parades? had a fun filled day and night and follwing morning myself, consisted of getting blind drunk and going to a nightclub. did anyone else have a nicer time than moi? hard to beat really... X-D hope yous all had a lovely day. x

thesecretlifeofamanicdepressive

Posted Mon Mar 19th, 2007 2:43am Post subject: Ah, lazy Saturday morning o' St. Paddy's day...
I didn't do anything for Saint Patrick's Day. Not religious. Although at home (in Ireland) we used to go out on it. In tribute, I had an Irish stew in a pub on the way home from an errand.

Man, English pubs can't make Irish stew. It was rancid.

Aoibheann

Posted Mon Mar 19th, 2007 2:59am Post subject: Ah, lazy Saturday morning o' St. Paddy's day...
Sounds ruff alright. Stew is best made by your own Grandmother. good stuff. i think this paddys day was particularly important cause of the Rudgy. Ireland v Italy. and we won!!!!! the atmosphere in the pubs was amazing. And then the Cricket was on after. cant for the life of me remember who Ireland were playing, i had decended into a puddle of alcohol by that stage. I dont really think that St. Patricks day, on the whole, is considered a religious event anymore, i think its mainly about celebrating being Irish. just a general excuse to go out and have a great day. you know? No matter how awful the next few days are, spent recovering i might add.

Wildean

Posted Tue Mar 20th, 2007 1:28pm Post subject: Ah, lazy Saturday morning o' St. Paddy's day...
That is very true, nothing is better than stew as made to my granny's recipe!
I didn't do anything for St Patrick's day, but i never do. Way i look at it i don't need one special day to remind me where i come from, i know what it really means without having to get drunk.