Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Desdemona

Posted Wed Dec 19th, 2007 11:23pm Post subject: Ahhh? *explodes*
This isn't a rant thread hence the misleading title, but...

its a letting off steam one.

Steam is good isn't it, because i seem to be issuing allot of it lately.
Probably because we were set a commision for a christmas show and only had a week to get it ready.

The moment has come and gone.
2 more preformances yet though O__o
What we had to do was, The Fairy tale Of New York. (i now hate the song)
Me and a fellow actor were miked up, notice the word actor, not singer because neither of us can attually sing.
lets just say it was bad, well the preformance went okay-ish...

Any how. i ahve never been so nervouse in my life. it was my first time singing on stage. O__O i nearly died.
Plus it always seems to be me who has to do all the running around, we lost the CD at the start of the second half. (i swear i nearly had a heart attack) So this is all due to my Applied Preforming Arts Group.

Non of them listen to me, okay i am quite loud and gobby i do have a go at people if they are being ignorant and rude. thing is that im really good friends with most of them which means that i think we spend quite a lot of time messing about.which annoys me sometimes. i mean this is a double GCSE we do have to have commisions in on time. When i do get very angry of anoyed i tend to distance myself to stop an explosion happening. But its extreamly, extreamly irritating to find that people who know that i am distancing myself, to stop it happening will just do it more, and most of them know that i do.

Okies.
steam sort of blown ^__^
if you have read through this then thank you.
Gosh i feel stress released.
[=

Skip Life and come with me?

busy clippers

Posted Thu Dec 20th, 2007 1:52am Post subject: Ahhh? *explodes*
Desdemona, did you prevail?? Was there thunderous applause? A riotous after party? Actory hugging? Tell all!

Desdemona

Posted Thu Dec 20th, 2007 4:16pm Post subject: Ahhh? *explodes*
ahh it went good.
a few windows were broken, (dispite QIs testing >.<)
i was really pleased with it.
not meny hugs though because i left early.
The Guy that i dance with came in early with one of his parts and forgot his moves but that was all really.

There was allot of laughter and applause. i didn't think we where that funny.
Oh well.
im happy.
preforming it twice tomoro aswell ... thats infront of class mates. which is slightly more daunting.

Skip Life and come with me?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Dec 20th, 2007 5:58pm Post subject: Ahhh? *explodes*
That's cool that it's gone well Des. Good luck with the performance in front of your school mates. I can imagine how terrifying that must be but I'm sure it'll go well, you've been successful so far.

Assuming direct control...