Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

karen m

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 6:47pm Post subject: allergies suck
i am HATING the thought of summer, it's only just started to get hotter (well, sometimes) and my hayfever is already driving me insane! my eyes are killing me and I've had about 14 nosebleeds today alone due to constantly sneezing out what appears to be brain matter X-D plus... the other day it was nice and hot and we were in the park thinking we would chill out before going to see qi, i'd taken my hayfever tablets and they seemed to be working, i went to lie on the grass to read my book- not usually anything major- got up after about 5 minutes after feeling a bit itchy and realised that my allergy to grass had got severe and i had a rash from top to toe and was still itching away all the way to london.....

I hate summer

IdeaCollector

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 6:51pm Post subject: allergies suck
Amen I am running out of sinus meds!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

karen m

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 8:07pm Post subject: allergies suck
none of them work/none of them works
i didnt have to wait 4 my doctors appointment tho because i sneezed and sprayed blood everywhere, i reccommend it for getting ahead in the queue lol

IdeaCollector

Posted Mon May 26th, 2008 2:04am Post subject: allergies suck
gosh i'd quite imagine they'd get you in right away!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Help

Posted Mon May 26th, 2008 9:16am Post subject: allergies suck
I don't have hayfever, but I am so totally allergic to cotton wool.

If i'm anywhere near the stuff it makes me go all itchy and i get covered in a rash.
I am also strangely allergic to the peel of oranges I don't know why, I can eat an orange aslong as someone else peels it frist

IdeaCollector

Posted Mon May 26th, 2008 8:50pm Post subject: allergies suck
I kid you not I am allergic to everything but animals, vegetables, water, shellfish and certain types of medications.

Luckily there isn't much of a problem beyond headaches until they build up over time.