Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

JVONEARTH

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 10:33am Post subject: Always bad news
I find it strange to watch the news and most of it is about murder or war. I used to read the papers but it's the same murder, muggings, teenagers killing each other. It never gets any better the U S is no stranger to mass murder we have the car bombs in Iraq e.t.c.
I dont think it's global warming that is the danger to humanity. We dont need it or anything else we are doing a good job ourselves

boffinbabe12

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 3:46pm Post subject: Always bad news
Agreed- I was watching the news yesterday the main headlines were: virginia tech burial, NASA hostage and murder and man gunned down in India- all within a week of eachother.
We all think this is terrible, but then in Iraq more than that would happen in one day, but we seem to care less as it could be argued that we are the ones causing the conflict.....
Actually reminds me of a fairly humourous video, but still it demonstrates the point well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJtOdh7dEbM

Fourth Feline

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 4:14pm Post subject: Always bad news
Thank you for posting that link BoffinBabe, funny AND sums it all up pretty well.

X-D

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2007 7:03pm Post subject: Always bad news
Funny video. Poor Australia. "WTF?" X-D

The news is always depressing. I hate reading the news. I'm always left feeling angry, annoyed and depressed by the end of it.

Assuming direct control...