Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

WhyGenTom

Posted Wed Apr 30th, 2008 8:58pm Post subject: Anarchy
So as another flock of immagrants land on Skegness' shores, takes the jobs I so deserpately need and avoid the tax I so desperately can't afford (no, I haven't been reading The Times)... it's been drawn to my attention that it's only going to get worse. I'm not trying to sound racist or unreasonable but I can just see this world falling apart whenever I take a step in that direction.

University... as George Galloway once said "The government has burnt the ladder that they themselves once climbed, by introducing tuition fees"... and he's right, I can't afford to go to University. Leaving it a case of the rich get richer, and the poor lay in a gutter, drinking cheap Aldi whisky and dying a slow painful death.

Full-Time job... so apparently it's legal for highly skilled immagarents to enter the country and get a visa and work, that's fine. So with this law in place why am I still sidelined and neglected for some semi-literate portugees who doesn't speak the language and isn't paying tax on the £2.20 an hour he's working off the record? Big business all about the money... the rich get richer, the poor get poorer.

It just makes me so sad that given the lack of genuine potential left on this dying planet... being left to operate machines rather than develop the world into something more interesting and desireable. No more artists or musicians creating works of art that will one day draw the aliens down from the stars in sheer wonder... No, instead it'll be reruns of Emmerdale accidently beamed out into space that pisses em off so much they have to come down and destroy the lot of us.

1977 the Sex Pistol's called for Anarchy in the UK... 31 years later and we're still waiting? Can we hurry this up please... it needs doing, and it needs doing NOW for the sake of all that's worth while in this reality.

- Tom

This wasn't intended to be racist atall even though it comes across that way. Consider it more an attack on the fat cat, suit wearing, corderoy owning wankers exploiting the needy and the ignorant.

ellenderanged

Posted Wed Apr 30th, 2008 9:21pm Post subject: Anarchy
anarchosyndicalism is actually an interesting idea
check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-syndicalism
and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Rocker

'noting to do with 'foreigners' - theres no such thing. one world, etc...

"real" rebellion - today called terrorism - is however thanks to your neat little cctv-island (and it's goind to expand all over europe) not the best of ideas. so better sit back and watch V-endetta or something

suit and welt-sewn shoes wearing curderoy owning semi-super-queer anarcho-lowerclass-girly-greetings

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu May 1st, 2008 9:56am Post subject: Anarchy
When English people talk of immigrants coming over and taking their jobs I just think that they're either too dumb or too scared to try it themselves. After all, you could make a packet in Japan.

Occy

Posted Thu May 1st, 2008 11:09am Post subject: Anarchy
sorry but terrorism is not revolution or rebellion - it's a tool of either effort

WhyGenTom

Posted Thu May 1st, 2008 2:19pm Post subject: Anarchy
When English people talk of immigrants coming over and taking their jobs I just think that they're either too dumb or too scared to try it themselves. After all, you could make a packet in Japan.

I didn't mean it like that. What I mean is society's built up in such a way that I'm not able to get a job so I can afford to live... big business gets away with picking up people who should legally be allowed to work, let alone for the pay their getting and yet it happens because of the way this country is. It just pisses me off so much ¬_¬

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu May 1st, 2008 6:54pm Post subject: Anarchy
I know you didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to make that point.