Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

RighthoJeeves

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 4:06pm Post subject: Any blog or comment from Mr Fry is good
Just a note to say , I have loved his blogs whatever topic Mr Fry chooses, long or short, its great to hear what he has to say on things, since this is the offfical site decicated to him and his work. Since many of us dont or wont get the chance to met him in person (especially if you are across the pond and in the middle of America-Iowa like me) Its wonderful to read his insights I enjoy reading what he has to say and hope he will continue in whatever form, long or short blog suits him best. I as am sure many will be eager to read them.

sophia

Posted Thu Nov 22nd, 2007 2:46pm Post subject: Any blog or comment from Mr Fry is good
I totally agree with you my friend. It is like a dream come true having this chance.

Hanny

Posted Fri Nov 23rd, 2007 3:05pm Post subject: Any blog or comment from Mr Fry is good
absolutely right! we all know that if stephen was able to right more often, he would. so the very fact we get written as many blogs as we do from such a busy person shows his dedication to the members of this forum.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Tue Nov 27th, 2007 9:34am Post subject: Any blog or comment from Mr Fry is good
Absolutely true. It's like having Paperweight volume 2 in roughly fortnightly doses.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Nov 27th, 2007 9:45am Post subject: Any blog or comment from Mr Fry is good
It is! It's so exciting. I'm well into Paperweight now (I keep dipping and out whenever I'm travelling) and am glad that it won't be over when I finish reading it, there'll always be Stephen's new blessays and Dork Talk columns.

Assuming direct control...