Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

TobiasMonk

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 1:07am Post subject: Any singers or musicians out there?
Kinda tough, since I have no talents. I just muck about on musical instruments :lol eT

Nothing wrong with that, i learned the harmonica and guitar that way, and I recently discovered a mandolin in our attic which I'll be mucking about on too after it's been re-strung. The only instrument I've had actual lessons on is my fiddle, and only because it's right handed and I'm not.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Desdemona

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 2:54am Post subject: Any singers or musicians out there?
all you musicians might want to read this if your interested.

http://blog.amandapalmer.net/post/113964591/why-music-matters

quite interesting ^__^

Skip Life and come with me?

TobiasMonk

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 3:58am Post subject: Any singers or musicians out there?
Thank you Des.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Maxx England

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 4:11pm Post subject: Any singers or musicians out there?
I have a keyring I keep somewhere safe. It says "Music speaks where words fail".

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

Desdemona

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 6:25pm Post subject: Any singers or musicians out there?
I have a keyring I keep somewhere safe. It says "Music speaks where words fail".

It's so true.

Skip Life and come with me?

MoonLightSpiral

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 10:25pm Post subject: Any singers or musicians out there?
Really quite true, i'm a strange sort, it usually takes a lot to affect me emotionally via lifes problems (i.e family deaths etc.)
However, music, art pieces, and a lot of literature really get through to me, I find myself crying over books and in art galleries haha.
>.<