Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Mandibles

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 4:31am Post subject: Anyone been to any QI "G" tapings yet?
This series.

Hopefully (if all goes well and assuming that I am not bludgeoned to death by my friend Kit for getting to meet one of her ALL TIME heroes) I will be back for Series H in 2010.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

MissRhi

Posted Sun Aug 23rd, 2009 11:10pm Post subject: Anyone been to any QI "G" tapings yet?

I saw the gothic episode of G series....for anyone else who was there I was the one who screamed loudly when sue perkins said somthing funny about women peeing. I did'nt think much of it at the time but happend to meet someone who was at the filming and metioned I screamed at the point....his reaction was along the lines of 'that was YOU!'

so quite worried now....

Mr Fry, bored of the dance? I think Bones begs to differ..... ; )

Open Thread

Posted Sat Sep 5th, 2009 12:41pm Post subject: Anyone been to any QI "G" tapings yet?

We were there as well, and I remember that, MissRhi.

Ah well, fix it in post.