Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Nitro

Posted Wed Jul 8th, 2009 10:15am Post subject: Anyone else here ever take Ambien?
I'm going to call this the Ambien Wait and Watch thread

For those of you that use it, take your normal dose and wait till it 'kicks in'. Then come to this thread and try to write something intelligent.

I dare you.

I double dare you!

X-D

Seriously, it can be quite funny to read the next day.

"Last night I spaced out so bad I got up and made myself a cigarette sandwhich..."
[/u]

Really? Wow.

Britannicus

Posted Wed Jul 8th, 2009 10:21am Post subject: Anyone else here ever take Ambien?

"Last night I spaced out so bad I got up and made myself a cigarette sandwhich..."

Sounds...delightful. X-D

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

Nitro

Posted Thu Jul 9th, 2009 7:01am Post subject: Anyone else here ever take Ambien?
I have tried with fantastic failure to document that quick decline between pill popped ( this specific pill that is ) and unconsciousness. It just never quite works for some reason.

I go back the next day to read the file, and it disintegrates into nonsense. Now, how the hell can I possibly do any objective research when that happens?

It's like having a lab and every time you walk back in, everything's been rearranged. But you have only a small suspicion that's happened because you can't remember the original arrangement anyhow.

See, I'm trying to be scientific about this and hopefully pass on all my knowledges...

X-D

Really? Wow.

IdeaCollector

Posted Thu Jul 9th, 2009 7:27am Post subject: Anyone else here ever take Ambien?
If I remember to do this I am in...may find me more coherent than you'd think though.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

michael

Posted Thu Jul 9th, 2009 6:17pm Post subject: Anyone else here ever take Ambien?
it all depends, everyones diff.

i knew this girl who rearranged furniture in her sleep, then would wake up in the night and walk smack into it.

and that was without ambien.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Nitro

Posted Thu Jul 9th, 2009 8:59pm Post subject: Anyone else here ever take Ambien?
If I remember to do this I am in...may find me more coherent than you'd think though.

To use a scientific phrase: That would be fabilicious. I'm all for anyones observations that are more coherent

Really? Wow.

IdeaCollector

Posted Thu Jul 9th, 2009 10:24pm Post subject: Anyone else here ever take Ambien?
Tack a tylenol pm on top of it and you won't have thoughts. I took one on top and I was like "I'm so not tired" next thing I knew I woke up.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Nitro

Posted Fri Jul 10th, 2009 2:06pm Post subject: Anyone else here ever take Ambien?
Tack a tylenol pm on top of it and you won't have thoughts. I took one on top and I was like "I'm so not tired" next thing I knew I woke up.

X-D Now you've gone and changed the experiment altogether by adding another sleeper in there which is not scientificus.

But duly noted for future personal reference

Really? Wow.

IdeaCollector

Posted Sat Jul 11th, 2009 10:02am Post subject: Anyone else here ever take Ambien?
ok here is my control. no ambian...so exhausted my eyelids are falling and my vision is clouding.only thing i am thinking of is hoping my dog isn't sick tonight as last night just before bed he threw up in the bed. rather hope he doesn't tonight.

anyways see you all in the morning and maybe i'll give the ambian a go tomorrow