Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Jenny

Posted Sun Jun 22nd, 2008 3:47am Post subject: Are the podgrams dead?
I just noticed that there was a new blog post a couple days ago where Stephen says he will continue the podgrams when he has more time. I'm glad they aren't dead!

The post also contains the text of his speech about the BBC and the future of public broadcasting, in case anyone's still looking for it.

Soupy Twist

Posted Mon Jun 23rd, 2008 11:36am Post subject: Are the podgrams dead?
he also announces that there will soon be a new podgram "plus news on exciting developments for the next version of Stephenfry.com."

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 23rd, 2008 1:05pm Post subject: Are the podgrams dead?
he also announces that there will soon be a new podgram "plus news on exciting developments for the next version of Stephenfry.com."

Please be a nightly video post of Stephen reading us a bedtime story in his pajamas. *crosses fingers*

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

fryfan20

Posted Mon Jun 23rd, 2008 1:16pm Post subject: Are the podgrams dead?

Please be a nightly video post of Stephen reading us a bedtime story in his pajamas. *crosses fingers*

that would be lovely (!)

I am what I am

ClareBear

Posted Mon Jun 23rd, 2008 6:26pm Post subject: Are the podgrams dead?
Exciting times.

Nixie

Posted Tue Jun 24th, 2008 5:36pm Post subject: Are the podgrams dead?

Yeah, that would be neat! He could wear the nightshirt he had on in Peter's Friends.

Kidding aside though, it was exciting to read that he has plans of further developing the site. It speaks of something I personally admire in Stephen: his innovativeness (what an awkward word!), his constant quest to find a better way for just about anything.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Jun 25th, 2008 8:35am Post subject: Are the podgrams dead?

Yeah, that would be neat! He could wear the nightshirt he had on in Peter's Friends.

Kidding aside though, it was exciting to read that he has plans of further developing the site. It speaks of something I personally admire in Stephen: his innovativeness (what an awkward word!), his constant quest to find a better way for just about anything.

Yes it's very exciting. I wonder what the new version will be like and what's going to be on it?! I wonder if he'll make his site more web 2.0?

Assuming direct control...