Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anselmo

Posted Mon Nov 10th, 2008 5:10pm Post subject: Arkansas? Did it get missed in the TV show?
Stephen seemed to go from Louisiana to Mississippi to Missouri - no Arkansas

I saw it was visited in the book but can't remember seeing it on the TV show (and of course until it's out on DVD I can't rewind! )

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Nov 10th, 2008 5:46pm Post subject: Arkansas? Did it get missed in the TV show?
Hi, Anselmo. The only thing shown of Arkansas was while canoeing the Mississippi River:

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Anselmo

Posted Mon Nov 10th, 2008 7:31pm Post subject: Arkansas? Did it get missed in the TV show?
Was it mentioned as being in Arkansas?
I checked the book again today to see this but I can't remember it being emntioned on the program?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Nov 10th, 2008 7:51pm Post subject: Arkansas? Did it get missed in the TV show?
Yes, he had just left Morgan Freeman's club and said that he's heading to the state of Arkansas and a taste of the river. All we saw of Arkansas was on the river and lunch on that little island. Then he was on to St. Louis.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry