Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Vengeful_Fred

Posted Fri Jul 29th, 2011 11:32pm Post subject: Art and manic depression/bipolar

I have emailed my submissions. I hope I am not too late, I was gone out to the cottage.

Vampyros

Posted Thu Aug 18th, 2011 3:48am Post subject: Art and manic depression/bipolar

Your not too late - I sent you a reply earlier today - let me know if you don't receive it.

Vx

The Katy Sara Culling Tribute is ready in e-Book form http://chipmunkapublishing.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2326 Charity/Bipolar

MrCartoonguy

Posted Sun Aug 21st, 2011 5:33pm Post subject: Art and manic depression/bipolar

Are my submissions still being accepted toward it? I ask as I noticed you kicked me off your Facebook friends list after I said something not to your liking. Most likely, misunderstood and poorly written by me as it was early.

Never the less, perhaps neither of us know what being a friend is?

Reality is contigent; the only permanent concept in the multiverse is change - death. We are born into it and it follows us.

Vampyros

Posted Mon Aug 22nd, 2011 6:16am Post subject: Art and manic depression/bipolar

As we have discussed MrCartoonGuy all sorted now and of course your stuff is in the book as you are brilliant, nothing will ever change that.

I would prefer in future if you did not discuss facebook issues here as my facebook account is personal and locked.

Thanks,

Vx

The Katy Sara Culling Tribute is ready in e-Book form http://chipmunkapublishing.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2326 Charity/Bipolar

Vengeful_Fred

Posted Fri Aug 26th, 2011 2:31am Post subject: Art and manic depression/bipolar

I started art classes again, though today was the final class until september. My latest painting is on my deviant art account, http://methadonepretty.deviantart.com/ the painting is called sophie. my next set of classes will be in mixed media, so looking forward to that.

Vampyros

Posted Fri Aug 26th, 2011 12:20pm Post subject: Art and manic depression/bipolar

I am starting a class in September too, Just basic painting and drawing.

Vx

Vengeful_Fred

Posted Tue Sep 6th, 2011 2:26am Post subject: Art and manic depression/bipolar

Mr.CartoonGuy or anyone else out there who loves to paint. Do any of you have any work done of some kind of alien scene? I'd be interested in maybe purchasing one if its small enough to be mailed for a reasonable price. Please let me know. I am looking to decorate my appartment and want interesting peices to adorn my wall.

MrCartoonguy

Posted Wed Sep 7th, 2011 8:57pm Post subject: Art and manic depression/bipolar

Sorry Veng I havent done one like that I don't think.

Reality is contigent; the only permanent concept in the multiverse is change - death. We are born into it and it follows us.

MrCartoonguy

Posted Wed Sep 7th, 2011 8:57pm Post subject: Art and manic depression/bipolar

Why don't you do one?

Vengeful_Fred

Posted Fri Sep 9th, 2011 4:43pm Post subject: Art and manic depression/bipolar

well I am starting mixed media classes on sunday so I'm thinking of doing something with aliens. I'm trying to decorate my walls on a budget and thought if I could get my hands on artwork by other people to decorate that would be interesting. Especially if it was done by other people who are dealing with mental health issues like i am. The bi-polar art gallery. right now i got a few music posters and even though i like them theyre a bit teenager-y. i might recycle them and use them in collages or something. I do have some of my work displayed so it is a start. i got a new pic up on my deviant art methadonepretty.deviantart.com it is of my dog sophie.

MrCartoonguy

Posted Wed Sep 14th, 2011 12:56pm Post subject: Art and manic depression/bipolar

Mixed media classes? WTF? Being taught? OMG? No way....no one can teach you.
You are the one who paints. You are the creater. The artist. The mixed media is your area of play. Artists play. You cannot teach a child to play. Trust me. I bet you'l teach yourself better than any other teacher.

Vengeful_Fred

Posted Fri Sep 16th, 2011 5:32pm Post subject: Art and manic depression/bipolar

lol there are things I wouldn't know unless someone told me. What paper to use, the different kinds of paints and inks that are out there, what types of glue there are, things like that. The teacher teaches me what materials are out there to try and then lets me at it. she doesnt tell me what to create or how to create it. theyre more like information sessions so I find them useful. Plus its good to have someone experienced to give you tips and advice. She really brought out the inner artist in me so i dont agree with your post.

Vampyros

Posted Sun Sep 18th, 2011 1:57am Post subject: Art and manic depression/bipolar

Just as well MCG, missed course start date. there will be others, want to brush up (lol) on languages and stuff as well. I think I am going to stick to writing and programming for a while. Still do my silly art just to relax though. Selling my Sax and Keyboard as need the dosh plus just have not played as much as I should - maybe thats a sign it is not for me anymore.

Vx

MrCartoonguy

Posted Sun Sep 18th, 2011 10:54am Post subject: Art and manic depression/bipolar

What are you doing now?

MrCartoonguy

Posted Sun Sep 18th, 2011 10:56am Post subject: Art and manic depression/bipolar

All you might need is a guide then Fred. Some one to ask these questions. That's all.