Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

BipolarBlues

Posted Tue Dec 11th, 2012 4:24pm Post subject: At A Crisis Point.

I can't go into details but I am in suicidal crisis and I do not feel the Mental Health Services are helpful to me at the moment. A very good friend of mine also died this year and with other very difficult stress factors my mood is extremely low and difficult to manage. I really feel at this point my life has no future and has no meaning other than suffering all of which I don't think I can face any more. The past is always a reminder and the present of how hard things are and I don't know how to overcome this and turn any sort of corner to face things further.

Touched With Fire

Vampyros

Posted Fri Jan 18th, 2013 1:28am Post subject: At A Crisis Point.

Losing someone is a powerful negative trigger I am still in pain after the loss of KS.

But I take positives from her success, love and life. Want would she say/do.

I know you communicated with KS too maybe the above strategy will help you too.

Vx

The Katy Sara Culling Tribute is ready in e-Book form http://chipmunkapublishing.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2326 Charity/Bipolar

qwan

Posted Tue Mar 5th, 2013 3:23am Post subject: At A Crisis Point.

Can you speak to samaritans? They can keep you busy while you're feeling the worst of it hopefully. You need to find something to keep you occupied on a small goal, even if it's just explaining how you feel, or talking about the times you liked with the person you lost or something. Anything. I find thinking about the future and past can make it worse so I have to shut that out by thinking about other things. Sometimes you're so down you can't DO otherthings so simply have to think of them. I know its hard the mind revolves around negative things when we're in that place but keep trying.

I can't say much more than this, when I feel ready to die I listen to my heart beat because it works hard every second of the day, and will for the rest of my life. It can't have a rest, it doesn't have a choice, just like us, or at least that's how it often feels right? So as I see it, we're in this together. If my heart hasn't given up I feel like I have to keep going for that awesome little muscle.

It might sound odd but it works for me, and perhaps it'll work for you?

Please keep us posted. x