Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

terry5uk

Posted Tue Apr 15th, 2008 7:43am Post subject: AUTOBIOGRAPHY
HI All,
I would desperately like to read all about Stephen's life. Moab is my washpot sounds great but it only covers the first 20 years of his life. Is there a part 2 or something I can buy that traces the rest of this incredible man's amazing story?
Sorry to sound so clueless!!! :-// :-// :-// :-//

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Apr 15th, 2008 4:26pm Post subject: AUTOBIOGRAPHY
Stephen Fry hasn't wrote a sequel to Moab.

Assuming direct control...

TinaL

Posted Wed Apr 16th, 2008 3:50pm Post subject: AUTOBIOGRAPHY
i hope he will write a sequel...but maybe he waits until he has enough time between the years he wants to write about and the days/weeks/months he writes the stuff.

or what do you say???

Captain-Lard

Posted Mon Apr 21st, 2008 7:29pm Post subject: AUTOBIOGRAPHY
i recently read both his autobiography and his book the liar; i couldn't help noticing the similarities and was somewhat dissapointed by this but on the whole ther are both fantastic books which i would reccomend to anyone- just not in a row like i did.

WhatWouldJeevesDo

Posted Mon Apr 21st, 2008 11:46pm Post subject: AUTOBIOGRAPHY
i recently read both his autobiography and his book the liar; i couldn't help noticing the similarities and was somewhat disappointed by this but on the whole they are both fantastic books which i would recommend to anyone- just not in a row like i did.

I do agree with you, they shouldn't be read in a row. It's just you have to remember that The Liar was his first book, and from the writers that I've read a good chunk of their first novels are somewhat autobiographical so I wasn't surprised about this. I read the Liar...well I listened to The Liar about a year before I read Moab.