Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

paabdaja

Posted Fri Jun 20th, 2008 12:42pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!
Volume Two of Stephen's autobiography has been bought by Penguin Books. It should be published in 2010 and will cover his university years.

Hurrah with a cherry on top!

http://www.thebookseller.com/news/61439-fry-memoir-to-penguin.html

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 20th, 2008 12:54pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!
I saw this news, too, and would've posted sooner except I was DANCING ON THE FRIGGIN WALLS.

This better be the real deal, banana peel.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Jun 20th, 2008 1:00pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!
This is FANTASTIC news!!!! \^0^/ I never thought he'd do a sequel, not until he was much older at least. This is so cool. The university years. When he meets Hugh Laurie and Emma Thompson! I'm squeeing at the thought. ^_^

...and yay Stephen Fry in America due out in October. I can't wait.

Assuming direct control...

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Fri Jun 20th, 2008 2:30pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!
Real good news!! Regrettably it's still a long time to wait. But as amyl nitrate said, there is the book about his America trip which will help to survive till 2010.

Hope

Member *

Posted Fri Jun 20th, 2008 3:32pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!
YAY!!
This has cheered me up immensely. It will be fantastic!

TinaL

Posted Mon Jun 23rd, 2008 8:58am Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
can't believe it... i need to hug someone...

@bertawooster

fish_chip

Posted Mon Jun 23rd, 2008 10:09am Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!
I can't wait until 2010, really, I CAN'T...

... I CAN'T...

fryfan20

Posted Wed Jun 25th, 2008 5:30pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!

is it 2010 jet?
no damm

now than ?

I am what I am

radioactiveduck

Posted Mon Jun 30th, 2008 6:00pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!
wahooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Excellent.

Piera

Posted Wed Jul 9th, 2008 8:34pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!
Indeed, great news! A long time away...I'll have to find a way to keep myself busy until then!

janeydear

Posted Fri Jul 11th, 2008 3:38pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!
I am a very slow child and have only just managed to get hold of Moab, albeit as soon as I picked it up I wondered what I would do with myself when it's over. Sick with worry, I joined the website and lo! the news I needed was provided. I can read with gusto now! Hurrah.

Help

Posted Sat Jul 12th, 2008 10:25pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!
Somebody make it 2010 NOW!

I really don't wat to wait that long.

I think i need to buy a new version of MOAB as some of the pages fell out the other night as I was re-reading it for the 24877788 time (Note, I may not have actually read it that many times).

daremo

Posted Tue Jul 15th, 2008 11:18pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!
I can't even begin to describe how happy I am right now

I just recently joined this forum after reading... Listening to Moab... (Who wants to hear their own voice in their heads when they can listen to Fry's heavenly voice instead?), and I wanted to know more.
I guess I got what I came for, and I agree with the comments above. I wish it was 2010 right now.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Jul 20th, 2008 7:05pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!
*fliesaroundsprinklingmagictimedust*

Abaa-dabba-chocolate-cake!

^_^

Did it work? Is it 2010?

Assuming direct control...

ArcadiaHouse

Posted Tue Sep 2nd, 2008 5:27pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!
Did it work? Is it 2010?

I remember in 2004 I saw a badge that said "Is it 2008 yet?" (something about the US Presidential Elections, presumably) and that seems like five minutes ago - so hopefully it'll be here much sooner than we imagine!!