Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Peachy

Posted Sun Jul 25th, 2010 11:44pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!

counting the days until I can get my hands on The fry chronicles I've wanted another autobiography since I read Moab is my washpot for the first time let alone the other thousand times who's with me bring on 16th September

We judge ourselves by our ability to make a difference. Not noisily or with sanctimonious complacency, but deep inside, in that still small place where we really talk to ourselves - Stephen Fry
my twitter @peachytweety
:) :) xx

Stepherweps

Posted Sun Aug 15th, 2010 12:43am Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!

I simply can't wait to read this... I love the title, and the book sleeve, they look awesome. <3 I just wish Stephen would do a signing here in Northern Ireland... Like the US fluffies, the N.I. ones need some loving too.

Steph.

If you are a tweeter, and wanna follow me, I'm @Stepherweps on twitter.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Aug 17th, 2010 12:34pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!

I'm very excited about this new book. I've been feeling giddy about it since it was first announced. I never thought he'd do a sequel to Moab. I must remember to put it on pre-order.

Assuming direct control...

Peachy

Posted Tue Aug 17th, 2010 11:25pm Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!

got my dad 2 pre-order the fry chronicles on amazon today I cant wait until it comes shame it comes out after the 6 weeks has finished because then I can't just read it all day and not have 2 put it down

We judge ourselves by our ability to make a difference. Not noisily or with sanctimonious complacency, but deep inside, in that still small place where we really talk to ourselves - Stephen Fry
my twitter @peachytweety
:) :) xx

ACSarahAC

Posted Sun Aug 22nd, 2010 2:34am Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!

Does anyone know if 16th of September is a worldwide release date? Or is that just the UK release date?

I do frequent Amazon.UK anyway, so I could order it from there - but I'd be interested to know if it will be released in Australia at the same time.

\\\\\\\"When you look at Velazquez, listen to Mozart, read Dickens or laugh at Billy Connolly you are aware that what they do they do for the world and the results are, of course, magnificent. When you look at Blake, listen to Bach, read Douglas Adams or watch Eddie Izzard perform, you feel you are perhaps the only person in the world who really gets them.\\\\\\\"

paigetheoracle

Posted Wed Oct 13th, 2010 10:27am Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!

I was at Kings Lynn Technical College, in the same hostel as Stephen. Does he mention this time in this or any other of his works?

GSS

Posted Thu Oct 14th, 2010 8:35am Post subject: Autobiography Volume 2 - It's on its way!

Re the first post: So would Vol 2 cover some other "university years"...apart from Cambridge?? Apropos those years, it makes me want to re-watch "Chariots of Fire" to catch SF in the background