Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

sasha

Posted Mon Nov 30th, 2009 1:01am Post subject: Autographed books

Hi all,
I am completely new to this but trying to organise a Christmas Present and decided going directly to the source would be best. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how I could go about getting an autographed copy of one of Stephen Fry's books. I found a few secondhand ones online but unfortunately they had been addressed to the original owners. I've recently joined the many unemployed in Ireland so am trying to organise a present that wouldn't cost a lot but would be priceless. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Nov 30th, 2009 1:26am Post subject: Autographed books

sasha said:
Hi all,
I am completely new to this but trying to organise a Christmas Present and decided going directly to the source would be best. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how I could go about getting an autographed copy of one of Stephen Fry's books. I found a few secondhand ones online but unfortunately they had been addressed to the original owners. I've recently joined the many unemployed in Ireland so am trying to organise a present that wouldn't cost a lot but would be priceless. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Sasha, I think I have heard of people getting books signed by Mr. Fry if they send the book to his agent. Not sure if that would be an option for you because the cost for you to mail the book and pay to have it returned to you a a fairly short amount of time may be rather expensive (at least over here in the States it would be). Just thought that I would mention that it may be an option for you. Good luck, I think it is a lovely gift.

olivertWisted

Posted Wed Jul 14th, 2010 4:25pm Post subject: Autographed books

Shameless advertising.... Do you need it, sir?

This is your home now, Joe.