Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

hookit

Posted Thu Jan 21st, 2010 10:35am Post subject: Award Night well done

Stephen
You are more than worthy of last night’s awards.

This is my first visit to any fan based web site but I thought I would like to leave a few words for you and hope you can understand why you are so popular with we the public.

You are a very special man that is so unusual with so many celebrities to day you warm our hearts. When I watched 'who do you think you are' you were so genuine and moved it is so clear you are a family man in so many ways humble and caring.

What I see in the man which is Stephen Fry, is a man with integrity who is decent and a true humanitarian.

When you are on TV you bring only that which is good into our homes.

Congratulations Stephen very well deserved awards to the most genuine man on TV.

KATH STOREY

Posted Mon Jan 25th, 2010 3:35pm Post subject: Award Night well done

this is my first time at anything like this so dont know what to do.Just wanted to say very well done for the award could not have gone to a more deserving person.love the work especially last chance to see & q.i

Kath Storey

TheCat

Posted Wed Jan 27th, 2010 3:13am Post subject: Award Night well done

Hello Mr. Fry,

I enjoy IQ and your witty bathroom humor. Congratulations on your awards.

The Cat

Tootie

Posted Thu Feb 18th, 2010 11:47pm Post subject: Award Night well done

Dear Stephen

At long last an award that was not only richly deserved but an award that was held close to your heart. (not as a trophy held in a defiant gesture) You are a rare individual your compassion and comittment have led to The Third Sector being given vital airtime . On behalf of all the charities and good causes you have supported Thank You. Moab is on my bithday list.

Tootie

Breathe

thimothy

Posted Mon Nov 15th, 2010 6:03pm Post subject: Award Night well done

I think we all have got to learn a lot from Stephen Fry. I used to work as an event manager in Dubai and had the chance to interview a number of celebrities. Most of these celebrities are not at all interested in talking about their family lives. They will finish that topic in just two or three sentences. But they will always be ready to talk at length regarding their co-stars. Stephen Fry is an exception in this regard. He has always given importance to his family.