Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Benn_Gunn_dreams_of_snuff

Posted Sat Apr 3rd, 2010 12:39am Post subject: be nice to the world

Today is the day. The sun shines on us for the whole day.Snowdrops, Daffodils are in bloom.Are you waiting for a miracle.Hold your hands up to the sky like the petals of tulips. Rain, my father told me about it.RatusRatusofSumatra

natureculturenothing

Banned User

Posted Sat Apr 3rd, 2010 2:42pm Post subject: be nice to the world

The trees today were not static but erupting and flowing, expressively twisting like hands offering oranges up to lovers, like energetic russian brooms sweeping cobweb-free the ceiling sky, like spurting fountains dripping puppet branches down to the grassy stage. Everywhere sticky buds were being born as if trapped for ten winters underground, ten winters-all in unhappy love affairs, and now together pulling themselves free like fairies from cracked heads. I stood showering under a cherry blossom lampshade, in front of an orchestra of dingling daffodils trumpeting their birthday yellow to my conducting eyes. And as I stood a tremendous power started tingling in my muscles, a fire in my solar plexus began to roar, the air around me suddenly iodised and a thunder crack erupted up my spine, blasting my hands outwards, setting my eyeballs on blue fire and whum-whumming outwards in a series of vast juddering pulses. I rose up, a few feet from the earth, and then exploded in a blinding ecstasy of light.

www.gentleapocalypse.com