Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Emma18

Posted Tue May 22nd, 2007 10:24pm Post subject: 'Behind the scenes' program
Just read on the ITV website that there is a Behind the scenes program about the filming of Kingdom, including a bit with Stephen Here's what the blurb says:-

'The making of the drama series starring Stephen Fry, who discusses his role and why he returned to TV drama after a 14-year absence. With contributions from actors Hermione Norris, Richard Bathurst, Tony Slattery, Rory Bremner, Karl Davies and series creator Simon Wheeler'

Its on at 10pm this Sunday (27th), straight after the last episode( :'( ) of the series. It is sadly for those who don't have digital, being shown on ITV3. THANK GOD FOR SKY I'm saved!!

Terri

Posted Tue May 22nd, 2007 10:30pm Post subject: 'Behind the scenes' program
OOH fantastic Thanks for that!

boffinbabe12

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 6:27pm Post subject: 'Behind the scenes' program
How many episodes have there been this series? Doesn't feel like many.

Emma18

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 7:09pm Post subject: 'Behind the scenes' program
This Sunday's episode will be the Sixth. Oh how I wish there were more to come..what will I do on a Sunday night now?

Amoeba

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 10:25pm Post subject: 'Behind the scenes' program
This Sunday's episode will be the Sixth. Oh how I wish there were more to come..what will I do on a Sunday night now? There will be a Series 2

And I cant believe I saw the last episode before some of you. I don't even live in the UK. Too bad I want see Behind the scenes. YouTube will come i handy, I hope

Emma18

Posted Thu May 24th, 2007 12:36am Post subject: 'Behind the scenes' program
There will be a Series 2
Oh but its sooooooo far away and I will have nothing to watch :'( methinks a trip to Norfolk is in order while filming for the second series is going on Which reminds me.. does anyone know when is series 2 being filmed? I feel a devious plan falling into place X-D

Wildean

Posted Thu May 24th, 2007 3:46pm Post subject: 'Behind the scenes' program
Rubbish! I don't have Sky... Hopefully it will end up on youtube...

Just_a_Norwegian

Posted Sat May 26th, 2007 2:16am Post subject: 'Behind the scenes' program
The extra material on the DVD: "Includes Behind The Scenes documentary".

I'm getting it.

Emma18

Posted Sat May 26th, 2007 2:01pm Post subject: 'Behind the scenes' program
I pre-ordered yesterday on Amazon oooo I cant wait!!!! Lets hope the post doesn't let me down, although it won't be here on Monday because of the bank holiday

Daria

Posted Mon May 28th, 2007 6:27pm Post subject: 'Behind the scenes' program
Rubbish! I don't have Sky... Hopefully it will end up on youtube...

(!)

hiyacinth

Posted Fri Jun 8th, 2007 9:33pm Post subject: 'Behind the scenes' program
Hi my Kingdom DVD arrived from Amazon a couple of days ago. I missed a couple of episodes so just great to catch up.
I enjoyed the behind the scenes documentary, it's always interesting to see how programmes are put together, poor Lyle wet in all but one episode !
Looking foreward to the second series, any information when that will be aired ?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Jun 8th, 2007 10:38pm Post subject: 'Behind the scenes' program
The documentary was good. How fast were those tides!? I've never seen the tide come in so quickly. Wherever I've been it's always just slowly creeped up on you without realising over the course of an hour.

Assuming direct control...

hiyacinth

Posted Sat Jun 9th, 2007 9:50am Post subject: 'Behind the scenes' program
Yes and that was a close call getting the car off the beach just in time. I felt the crews anxiety during that clip.

FryFan

Posted Sat Jun 9th, 2007 3:11pm Post subject: 'Behind the scenes' program
Also loved the documentary.

Particularly liked the very amusing story about Richard Attenborough (when directing "Gandi") which Stephen told to Phyllida Law.

Lovely Jane

Posted Sun Jun 10th, 2007 1:23pm Post subject: 'Behind the scenes' program
Also loved the documentary.

Particularly liked the very amusing story about Richard Attenborough (when directing "Gandi") which Stephen told to Phyllida Law.

yeah - and we know, where he got it from: John Sessions told it on qi

I liked "what, walking and talking at the same time???"