Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 9:33pm Post subject: Bill Bailey's Touring!
Bill Bailey is touring! I thought I'd post about this because I know he's popular and quite a few people have mentioned liking him on here. He talked about it on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross last week. It's a stadium tour and the tickets are selling fast so don't hesitate to book!

The tour dates are:

9th Glasgow (Clyde Auditorium)
10th Newcastle (Metro Radio Arena)
14th Sheffield (Arena)
15th Manchester (Arena)
16th Manchester (Arena)
17th Nottingham (Arena)
20th Bournemouth (BIC - Windsor Hall)
21st Cardiff (Arena)
23rd Birmingham (NIA)
24th Bournemouth (BIC - Windsor Hall)
27th Brighton (Centre)
29th Wembley (Arena)

Assuming direct control...

Aoibheann

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 9:37pm Post subject: Bill Bailey's Touring!
Ohhh... No Dublin...... :'( :'(

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 9:38pm Post subject: Bill Bailey's Touring!
typical... no Irish dates... GOHHHH!

ClareBear

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 9:44pm Post subject: Bill Bailey's Touring!
No East Anglian dates....boooo

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 10:05pm Post subject: Bill Bailey's Touring!
Aww no! Now I'm beginning to wish I hadn't posted. It's not looking too good for everyone. It sucks when someone you want to see doesn't play anywhere near you. I wish he was playing smaller venues than he might've played somewhere nearer to where I live but nevermind. I'll deal with getting to MEN, I've been waiting for him to tour for so long I'm not going to miss out (unlike Dylan Moran who sold out before I could nab a ticket).

Phlizz

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 10:10pm Post subject: Bill Bailey's Touring!
I feel really bad about saying this now... but WHEEEEE!!! He's going to be in Wembley

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 10:13pm Post subject: Bill Bailey's Touring!
see thats the thing, amyl_nitrate, if the worst comes to the worst, you can look for the nearest venue and travel there to see him if your really pushed.... where as if an artist/comedien/band/whomever dont come to Ireland we have to fly and pay for accomodation and all that crap if we want to go..... :'(

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 10:19pm Post subject: Bill Bailey's Touring!
That really sucks. I wish bands wouldn't do that. I'm always seeing people writing in letters to music magazines complaining about that but still the bands neglect Ireland.

Terri

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 10:19pm Post subject: Bill Bailey's Touring!
Yeah, I told mr "I'm from the West Country" on his blog that I was disappointed in him! He was great on Wossie, and a fantastic host on HIGNFY on Friday too. Love him and WILL marry him - in the next life!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 10:21pm Post subject: Bill Bailey's Touring!
Yeah, I told mr "I'm from the West Country" on his blog that I was disappointed in him! He was great on Wossie, and a fantastic host on HIGNFY on Friday too. Love him and WILL marry him - in the next life!

I still haven't watched the latest HIGNFY, I taped it and stll haven't got round to it. Looking forward to it. I hope he's back on QI this year. I really missed seeing him in it last season. It didn't seem right seeing Sean Lock without him - why I've got it into my head that the two belong joined at the hip on that show I'll never know.

absolutely curtains

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 10:25pm Post subject: Bill Bailey's Touring!
Dudes! I've got my tickets!

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 10:28pm Post subject: Bill Bailey's Touring!
*Seething with envy*

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 10:36pm Post subject: Bill Bailey's Touring!
Me too, I booked mine earlier today. I wanted to go to the Friday show but it was already sold out so I'm going on the Thursday instead. Still good though. I was going to post this thread earlier on when I booked but got sidetracked.

absolutely curtains

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 10:41pm Post subject: Bill Bailey's Touring!
I'm feeling pretty guilty at the moment, and I'd like to apologise to everyone...

I got mine last month (the pre-sale tickets, I got them from Bill's website) and it honestly never occured to me to mention it publicly on the forum...

Sorry! I'm sure you understand.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 10:48pm Post subject: Bill Bailey's Touring!
Yeah Yeah Curtains... You were hoping noone else found out and you'd be the only one to show up having Bill all to yourself.... I know your type! LMAO