Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

eidur22

Posted Fri Dec 19th, 2008 1:51am Post subject: Bipolar Disorderings
Hi people,

I don't know exactly where else I should put this kind of post, but I recently started writing a diary out of pure curiosity. I have been told by my GP and some other student nurses that I may have bipolar disorder. To be honest, until I was told I may have it, I had never understood nor cared about it. Purely ignorance.

So in short; I decided to document my everyday thoughts and activities in the hope of painting a picture for myself of how the condition affects me. Just a little personal experiment. But then I decided I would quite like to share my experiences with others, so that maybe they can relate or offer advice or feedback... anything really. You may think this is an interesting experiment or you may think I am a blabbering idiot. Either way, take a look if you are interested and have the time.

Anyway, sorry again if this is the wrong place to post this kind of thing, and thanks for reading.

http://monkeydregs.blogspot.com/

Marc x[/url]

michael

Posted Fri Dec 19th, 2008 3:41pm Post subject: Bipolar Disorderings
you could repost it in the SLOTMD board, lots of folks on there talking about diagnosis process, etc.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Maxx England

Posted Sat Dec 20th, 2008 12:49pm Post subject: Bipolar Disorderings
Welcome to a life of being pursued by a black dog on a rollercoaster. You migh feel alone sometimes, don't let it rule you. There'e bloody thousands of us here, so if you want to do a Marvin sometimes and wash your head at us, go ahead. We've all been there.

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

eidur22

Posted Sat Dec 20th, 2008 4:50pm Post subject: Bipolar Disorderings
Thanks peeps