Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Desideria

Posted Sun Aug 11th, 2013 7:54pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Here is mine. I apologise for my handwriting, my lack of artistic talent and the grammar mistake:

It's also uploaded on Photobucket.

Really not happy with this.

@AvenidaMK on Twitter

Clive

Posted Mon Aug 12th, 2013 6:03pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

So sorry mine's so late! Hope it's ok! I've uploaded it to Photobucket too - direct link under the image

http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w542/Swordfish.....89f3b3.jpg

Thanks so much to everyone who's making this happen!

'Vote for E.L. Wisty, or invisible nudists will come along and smash you round the face.'

(E.L. Wisty)

My Attempt at Tumbling

Twitter: @CliveLive49

misprofessioned

Posted Mon Aug 12th, 2013 7:02pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Sorry for the delay....Life's a bit crazy and internet crappy right now... made it in a bit of a hurry ( and cheated a bit).... uploaded and mailed mine to Peachy

a_LexWilde

Posted Wed Aug 14th, 2013 5:17pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Hi everyone.
I have to say your messages are all great!! Misprofessioned, you have such a drawing talent! Mine is a lot more basic and as "cliché" as may be a letter from a mad teenager in deep love... Well...
Anyway,
It is now the 14th of August, 12 days before SF's birthday. Do we know if all the 3 messagers collector people got the message of everyone? And perhaps have you already send them to Super Ellie?
Thank you so much to all of you to have take charge of the receive/print/send messages. xxx

Si tu acceptes de perdre un peu de ta liberté pour te sentir en sécurité, alors tu ne mérites ni l'un, ni l'autre.

@a_LexWilde

EllieK

Posted Thu Aug 15th, 2013 5:19pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Hi everyone!

I have been absolutely terrible about replying to my messages recently, so I do apologise profusely to anyone who has had to wait a while for a response from me!

Thank you very much to everyone who has sent in their messages so far.

For those who haven't quite managed it yet, there is still time, but please do get them in to your "group leaders" (for want of a better term!) as soon as possible, as we only have about 9 days left!

I will re-post the list of participants here so people can be reminded of a) what group they're in and b) can let us know whether they've sent their message yet.

Ellie
1) Ellie - done (well, I'm working on it!)
2) Sarah
3) Prancing Jeeves - done
4) michalina - done
5) Rose

Andrea
6) Andrea - done
7) Fryfan
8 ) AlexWilde
9) Popeye - done
10) Mvet88

Peachy
11) Peachy - done
12) Desideria - done
13) Misprofessioned - done
14) Clive - done
15) ? Peachy - done

I have marked "done" the ones that I definitely know are finished, but I'm aware that some of you may have sent your cards in via email rather than photobucket

@zany_zigzag on Twitter :)

“If you really want to be happy, all you have to do is say ‘I am beautiful’. So, I want you all tonight to go and look at the mirror and say ‘Stephen Fry is beautiful’. Good night.”

EllieK

Posted Thu Aug 15th, 2013 6:51pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

EllieK said:
Hi everyone!

I have been absolutely terrible about replying to my messages recently, so I do apologise profusely to anyone who has had to wait a while for a response from me!

Thank you very much to everyone who has sent in their messages so far.

For those who haven't quite managed it yet, there is still time, but please do get them in to your "group leaders" (for want of a better term!) as soon as possible, as we only have about 9 days left!

I will re-post the list of participants here so people can be reminded of a) what group they're in and b) can let us know whether they've sent their message yet.

Ellie
1) Ellie - done (well, I'm working on it!)
2) Sarah
3) Prancing Jeeves - done
4) michalina - done
5) Rose

Andrea
6) Andrea - done
7) Fryfan - done
8 ) AlexWilde - done
9) Popeye - done
10) Mvet88 - done

Peachy
11) Peachy - done
12) Desideria - done
13) Misprofessioned - done
14) Clive - done
15) ? Peachy - done

I have marked "done" the ones that I definitely know are finished, but I'm aware that some of you may have sent your cards in via email rather than photobucket

“If you really want to be happy, all you have to do is say ‘I am beautiful’. So, I want you all tonight to go and look at the mirror and say ‘Stephen Fry is beautiful’. Good night.”

Stefi

Posted Mon Aug 19th, 2013 8:42pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

I did one and uploaded it on photobucket (I hope it worked). I wasn't sure if 15 was already done, but I thought I'd give it a try. If it's too late, just don't include it. I'm sorry I was inactive so long, I was on holiday

We are talking of the idea of beauty, and the beauty of ideas.

@Giggi_1

Peachy

Posted Mon Aug 19th, 2013 10:29pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Sent my Postcards 2 Ellie they should be in transit as I type

& I'm sorry Stefi but 15 has been taken by someone else perhaps if anybody has not yet sent theirs in u could take there place xx

We judge ourselves by our ability to make a difference. Not noisily or with sanctimonious complacency, but deep inside, in that still small place where we really talk to ourselves - Stephen Fry
my twitter @peachytweety
:) :) xx

a_LexWilde

Posted Mon Aug 19th, 2013 11:52pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

just to let you know i've send mine to andrea. Cheers.

Si tu acceptes de perdre un peu de ta liberté pour te sentir en sécurité, alors tu ne mérites ni l'un, ni l'autre.

@a_LexWilde

andrealein

Posted Tue Aug 20th, 2013 6:38am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

The postcards with the messages that I've collected (Alex, Mariko, Fryfan, Popeye and my own) have arrived at Ellie's place safely

I am not a Russian spy, cross my heart and hope to die.

a_LexWilde

Posted Tue Aug 20th, 2013 7:23am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

HOOOOURRRAAAA!!!!! Well done Andrea!

@a_LexWilde

EllieK

Posted Tue Aug 20th, 2013 7:46am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Peachy, it's okay, Stefi has taken Rose's place because I didn't get a reply from Rose

Peachy

Posted Tue Aug 20th, 2013 11:27am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Ok

Just 2 let my group know None of ur postcards have been replaced they are all printed & should be with Ellie very soon xx

We judge ourselves by our ability to make a difference. Not noisily or with sanctimonious complacency, but deep inside, in that still small place where we really talk to ourselves - Stephen Fry
my twitter @peachytweety
:) :) xx

a_LexWilde

Posted Sat Aug 24th, 2013 9:42am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Hi everyone!! It's Stephen's Day!! <3
Ellie, did you manage to get all the parts for the present, and send them? Or did the timeline was too short?
Do we open a fresh topic to write a description of the present for Stephen as we do usually?? If so, perhaps an English fluent lovely person may write it.. I have to confess I don't feel quite at my ease to do that as my english is just ok.
Love to all of you xxx And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEPHEN!!

@a_LexWilde

EllieK

Posted Sat Aug 24th, 2013 6:17pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

I hope this works...here is a picture of the finished project when it was all put together!

http://s589.photobucket.com/user/fluffetteforum/me.....=3&o=1

I sent the package off by standard mail - there was a guaranteed delivery option but it cost about ten times more, so I reluctantly decided against it! However, the post office lady said it may arrive today, although of course it was sent to his fan mail address so he may not get it today even if it arrives on time! We can but hope

Thank you to everyone who was involved in this, you're all marvellous!

Oh and here is the short but sweet message I included as well, just in case he wasn't sure who it was from!

http://s589.photobucket.com/user/fluffetteforum/me.....=3&o=0