Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Peachy

Posted Sun Jul 28th, 2013 9:56pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

I'm in & ready 2 rock just tell me Wat I need 2 do :)

We judge ourselves by our ability to make a difference. Not noisily or with sanctimonious complacency, but deep inside, in that still small place where we really talk to ourselves - Stephen Fry
my twitter @peachytweety
:) :) xx

ACSarahAC

Posted Mon Jul 29th, 2013 3:47am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Me too!

\\\\\\\"When you look at Velazquez, listen to Mozart, read Dickens or laugh at Billy Connolly you are aware that what they do they do for the world and the results are, of course, magnificent. When you look at Blake, listen to Bach, read Douglas Adams or watch Eddie Izzard perform, you feel you are perhaps the only person in the world who really gets them.\\\\\\\"

a_LexWilde

Posted Mon Jul 29th, 2013 6:55am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Hey guys, sorry for being absent this last weeks. Busy time with a new work. Of course I'm in. Thank you everyone for all your work!

Si tu acceptes de perdre un peu de ta liberté pour te sentir en sécurité, alors tu ne mérites ni l'un, ni l'autre.

@a_LexWilde

misprofessioned

Posted Mon Jul 29th, 2013 5:35pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Hey guys! I'm sorry for being so late this year... what with college and all completely lost track of time abd didnt remember till couple of days ago......... If u've still got place for one more, i'd love to participate... but i don't think it'll be possible to be sure that anything I post from India will get there in time,so I'll need one of the volunteers to do it for me....

mvet88

Posted Tue Jul 30th, 2013 8:03am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Ok, I have so far confirmed the following people for the project:
Misprofessioned, Ellie, Alex, Sarah, Peachy, Andrea, Rose, Fryfan, Prancing Jeeves, Michalina, Desidera and myself which makes up 12 people. With the image that Michalina kindly provided, the maximum number of postcards I can create is 15 so 3 more people need to confirm.
If we go over this..umm...people may need to create their own postcards -sorry!

I was planning to post the images on the group project photobucket acct and assign everyone their card.

Clive

Posted Tue Jul 30th, 2013 1:10pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

So sorry I disappeared for a while there - old computer reached the end of its lifespan, but I've got a new one now! I'm in, if it's not too late!

'Vote for E.L. Wisty, or invisible nudists will come along and smash you round the face.'

(E.L. Wisty)

My Attempt at Tumbling

Twitter: @CliveLive49

Popeye

Posted Tue Jul 30th, 2013 5:28pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

mvet88 said:
Ok, I have so far confirmed the following people for the project:
Misprofessioned, Ellie, Alex, Sarah, Peachy, Andrea, Rose, Fryfan, Prancing Jeeves, Michalina, Desidera and myself which makes up 12 people. With the image that Michalina kindly provided, the maximum number of postcards I can create is 15 so 3 more people need to confirm.
If we go over this..umm...people may need to create their own postcards -sorry!

I was planning to post the images on the group project photobucket acct and assign everyone their card.

You forgot me!

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!

mvet88

Posted Wed Jul 31st, 2013 8:50am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Popeye said:
You forgot me!

No, I was waiting for you to confirm. Which you have so all good

mvet88

Posted Wed Jul 31st, 2013 9:07am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Ok, so looks like we have just enough people on board. Can fit in one more!

Images are uploaded on photobucket. They are named bdaypoem1, bdaypoem2, etc. Just to let people know, the image size is 5 inches height and about 6.4 inches across. Keep this in mind when writing messages. It needs to be short and sweet.
For those who have offered to print the cards out, can you make sure the dimensions are the same? I tried it out myself and it seemed to work.

To make things easier, is it ok for all the people who volunteered to print ( I think there were 3 of you?) to print out 5 cards each and then each person can send their individual messages to you by PM?

So if Ellie does card 1-5, Andrea 6-10 and Peachy 11-15 is that ok?

I will randomly allocate numbers to people:
1. Ellie
2.Sarah
3.Prancing Jeeves
4.Michalina
5.Rose
6.Andrea
7.Fryfan
8.AlexWilde
9.Popeye
10.Mvet
11.Peachy
12.Desidera
13.Misprofessioned
14.Clive
15:?

Hope thats ok

Peachy

Posted Wed Jul 31st, 2013 9:19am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

That's fine just went & bought some card can't wait 2 get started

We judge ourselves by our ability to make a difference. Not noisily or with sanctimonious complacency, but deep inside, in that still small place where we really talk to ourselves - Stephen Fry
my twitter @peachytweety
:) :) xx

andrealein

Posted Wed Jul 31st, 2013 10:44am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Okies, works for me. If anyone needs to send something by e-mail, just ask me for my address by PM or DM on twitter

One question though: After printing them out, who will I send my cards to? And when will they need them at the latest?

I am not a Russian spy, cross my heart and hope to die.

EllieK

Posted Wed Jul 31st, 2013 11:07am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Perfect, mvet88! Thank you so much for doing this! Now I just need to buy some card

@zany_zigzag on Twitter :)

“If you really want to be happy, all you have to do is say ‘I am beautiful’. So, I want you all tonight to go and look at the mirror and say ‘Stephen Fry is beautiful’. Good night.”

Popeye

Posted Wed Jul 31st, 2013 5:22pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

mvet88 said:
No, I was waiting for you to confirm. Which you have so all good

Thank You!

So just to make sure I'm clear on what I'm doing:
I write a message and maybe take a photo of it and upload it and send it to Andrea to print out - Is this right!?!

Also, how do I find the images on photobucket? because I searched for 'bdaypoem' and it only came up with two images, neither of which were of our poem.

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!

andrealein

Posted Wed Jul 31st, 2013 5:48pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Popeye said:
Thank You!

So just to make sure I'm clear on what I'm doing:
I write a message and maybe take a photo of it and upload it and send it to Andrea to print out - Is this right!?!

Also, how do I find the images on photobucket? because I searched for 'bdaypoem' and it only came up with two images, neither of which were of our poem.

I think you can only see them when you log in.
account: fluffetteforum
pw: fluffetteforever

Yes, you write your message and either upload it or send it to me (or both ) and I'll print out both your message and the image for the back of your card

I am not a Russian spy, cross my heart and hope to die.

a_LexWilde

Posted Wed Jul 31st, 2013 6:09pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

That's perfectly well organized!!! Thank's so much mvet88 for making this list and gave us so clear instruction Things begin to take good form!!!

Si tu acceptes de perdre un peu de ta liberté pour te sentir en sécurité, alors tu ne mérites ni l'un, ni l'autre.

@a_LexWilde