Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

michalina

Posted Fri Aug 2nd, 2013 7:38pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Mvet88, thank you again for all the time you've devoted to organise everything so flawless.

Sorry for posting my image here - but I tried to contact Ellie yesterday and unfortunately he didn't answer, and tomorrow I'm off for vacation (without the Internet!) so I'd probably be worried all the time about this thing unless I post the image here

So this is my message with the assigned part of the postcard. I hope one of our precious volunteers will be kind enough to print it out

Thank you in advance!

EllieK

Posted Sat Aug 3rd, 2013 10:53am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

michalina, did you say you tried to contact me? I haven't had any messages on here or email or Twitter from you as far as I know, sorry about that! I love your card though, thanks for posting it! Could you upload it to the photobucket account as well? Thanks

@zany_zigzag on Twitter :)

“If you really want to be happy, all you have to do is say ‘I am beautiful’. So, I want you all tonight to go and look at the mirror and say ‘Stephen Fry is beautiful’. Good night.”

Peachy

Posted Thu Aug 8th, 2013 10:03pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

When those who I am printing 4 r ready just message me on here or on twitter 4 my e-mail

& when we have printed them all off where r we sending them 2??

We judge ourselves by our ability to make a difference. Not noisily or with sanctimonious complacency, but deep inside, in that still small place where we really talk to ourselves - Stephen Fry
my twitter @peachytweety
:) :) xx

EllieK

Posted Fri Aug 9th, 2013 9:37am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

If anyone hasn't uploaded their postcard image, please do so ASAP. You can either do it on the fluffettes photobucket site or PM the person printing off your card (see mvet88's list).

Peachy, I think the address for Stephen's agent is on the website somewhere - I believe that's where we normally send things to him

@zany_zigzag on Twitter :)

“If you really want to be happy, all you have to do is say ‘I am beautiful’. So, I want you all tonight to go and look at the mirror and say ‘Stephen Fry is beautiful’. Good night.”

Desideria

Posted Fri Aug 9th, 2013 8:47pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

I will upload my message tomorrow. How I wish I had any artistic talent ...

The address of his agents can be found here: http://www.stephenfry.com/misc/contacts/

@AvenidaMK on Twitter

andrealein

Posted Fri Aug 9th, 2013 9:00pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Okay, so the three of us who are printing the cards will send them to Stephen seperately? That's fine of course. I just wanted to make sure once more.

So far I've got messages from Fryfan and Alex (thankya ), and mvet's should be coming soon.

Popeye, I've tried to PM you but I'm not sure if you got it?!

I am not a Russian spy, cross my heart and hope to die.

Peachy

Posted Fri Aug 9th, 2013 9:19pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Thanks Desideria

Desideria, Misprofessioned and Clive just upload yours or PM yours when your ready or ask 4 my e-mail

& Is there anyone who is taking bdaypoem15 postcard as there is still a question mark??

We judge ourselves by our ability to make a difference. Not noisily or with sanctimonious complacency, but deep inside, in that still small place where we really talk to ourselves - Stephen Fry
my twitter @peachytweety

mvet88

Posted Sat Aug 10th, 2013 4:23am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Ladies, Ellie has offered to send all the cards to Stephen so please forward them on to her. If anyone doesn't get back to you with a message, just print the card and send it with the rest. You can put a pretty pic on the back or something

Peachy

Posted Sat Aug 10th, 2013 10:19am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Ok since no 1 has took the final card & its in my list I'll draw a finale pic if that's ok??

my twitter @peachytweety

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Sat Aug 10th, 2013 1:28pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Argh I've gotten sick and didn't have time to make an individual card this year. However I've found a birthday drawing I've made for him before and can photograph that. I'll try to get it photographed by my partner and email it today.

@PrancingJeeves on Twitter.

Peachy

Posted Sat Aug 10th, 2013 11:04pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Can anyone get in touch with Desideria, Misprofessioned or Clive as they have all still not uploaded or sent me their's??

my twitter @peachytweety

Popeye

Posted Sun Aug 11th, 2013 7:28am Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

So sorry it's this late that I'm uploading mine, but I really have been busy - but here is mine and I will PM it to Andrea as well!

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!

andrealein

Posted Sun Aug 11th, 2013 12:02pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Didn't get a PM if you sent one. Well, I found it anyway, so that doesn't really matter That cat is SO cute.

Ready to pass on the cards to Ellie now.

I am not a Russian spy, cross my heart and hope to die.

Desideria

Posted Sun Aug 11th, 2013 12:46pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

Sorry, I ruined my card and have to start anew. Will upload tonight.

@AvenidaMK on Twitter

Popeye

Posted Sun Aug 11th, 2013 7:28pm Post subject: Birthday Project 2013?

andrealein said: That cat is SO cute.

Thanks Andrea! His name is Fluffy! And this is just a Happy coincidence as I first drew him probably about 16 years ago - Must be fate!

I did send you a PM but it may not have worked as it was my first attempt at using my iPod to send it, but as you found out it is on the Fluffette photobucket page anyway! Once again a Huge THANK YOU for printing it for me! And also a Huge THANK YOU to Ellie for sorting everything out and sending everything on to Mr. Fry!

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!