Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

johnwmcg

Posted Mon Jan 14th, 2013 11:32am Post subject: blocked from certain tweets on twitter

over the last year certain tweets that i wont too look at i have been blocked from seeing.it started with your tweet that you tweeted in december 2011.i think it was 22nd or 23rd december 2011.the only way i can describe it was that you abbreviated a swear by using WTF and it is not like you too swear during the day,the other thing about the tweet was that it was from some kind of newsagency in India.Has mi5 being playing games with you because they will walk away and leave you 3years i have been out in the cold teach you a 2game then leave you stewing in your own juice,but i never thought that way.the reason i am telling you this is that my twitter is restricting my use it wont let me do anything with @sectioned RT,reply and look up link's.So i thought i would go away and think up my own games ive got a MiddleGame & my favourite "DoseofA-ssalt" game.

johnwmcg

Posted Wed Jan 16th, 2013 11:25am Post subject: blocked from certain tweets on twitter

to help u with remembering that tweet was it anything to do with someone being a EUNUCH.(:o)