Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

flookwit

Posted Thu Jan 31st, 2008 3:17pm Post subject: Bloggery
Deleted

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Jan 31st, 2008 3:29pm Post subject: Bloggery
I thought making a thread but considering the content I wasn't sure if I should. It looks awful ten screws and a plate in his arm. Poor guy. On the other hand he's fit enough to start filming in America agan starting this weekend and he'll be posting podcasts.

Assuming direct control...

flookwit

Posted Thu Jan 31st, 2008 4:10pm Post subject: Bloggery
Amyl, do you think I shouldn't have posted this thread? I will delete it if you think it is not appropriate. I just thought he might be cheered up by well wishes on his blog, since he said his spirits needed to recover as well as his arm, suggesting he was feeling rather low in mood.

When I used to have a blog, nothing would cheer me up more than seeing some comments coming in (nice ones!).

Please let me know. I would hate to have done anything that would upset anyone.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Jan 31st, 2008 4:24pm Post subject: Bloggery
No it doesn't upset me. It was very late last night when I saw it and I reconsidered posting it. Now a new day I realise I was probably worrying too much over what could just be a small minority of people anyway.

Assuming direct control...

Ernest Worthing

Posted Fri Feb 1st, 2008 6:38pm Post subject: Bloggery
Look at the bright side - he's going to be doing podcasts! That should be brilliant.

canis rufus

Posted Fri Feb 1st, 2008 7:48pm Post subject: Bloggery
Not sure this is the place but hoping one of you quite smart people can help me. I can't seem to post a comment over at Stephen's blog. I've tried several times, even signed up with a different user name to see if that would do the trick. No avail. I am afraid to keep trying as I fear all my posts will suddenly appear! Any thoughts of what could be wrong?

Thanks so much!

CR

ysabella

Posted Fri Feb 1st, 2008 8:21pm Post subject: Bloggery
I don't have any guesses, canis_rufus - what browser are you using?

canis rufus

Posted Fri Feb 1st, 2008 10:35pm Post subject: Bloggery
Sadly, I've tried IE, Firefox, and Safari. I, of course, really wanted to blame it on my PC at work and thought, rather triumphantly, that going home to my warm, safe MacBook would fix the problem. Alas, it did not!

canis rufus

Posted Sat Feb 2nd, 2008 5:52pm Post subject: Bloggery
Well, happily it works now At least today, using Safari on ye olde macbook. Unfortunately i have a different user name here and there, but that is merely aesthetics