Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Sidthespid

Posted Sat Sep 6th, 2008 6:28pm Post subject: Bubble wrap. Go on, you know you want to...
Most therapeutic!

http://fun.from.hell.pl/2003-11-24/bubblewrap.swf

fryfan20

Posted Sat Sep 6th, 2008 7:03pm Post subject: Bubble wrap. Go on, you know you want to...
i will take the risk of sounding crazy and say: this is fun

I am what I am

radioactiveduck

Posted Sat Sep 6th, 2008 8:40pm Post subject: Bubble wrap. Go on, you know you want to...
BUBBLE WRAP!!! YAY! I'll be on this for hours now...

fryfan20

Posted Sun Sep 7th, 2008 12:34am Post subject: Bubble wrap. Go on, you know you want to...
got another one in the category: i have more fun with this than is allowed for a 20 old.
http://www.onemotion.com/flash/spider/

warning for people that got Arachnophobia, it is a spider X-D

I am what I am

lilythepeanut

Posted Sun Sep 7th, 2008 3:17am Post subject: Bubble wrap. Go on, you know you want to...
Mwahahaha!
I love bubble wrap!!
And the spider is so cute!! ^_^

Shyamz

Posted Wed Sep 10th, 2008 8:16pm Post subject: Bubble wrap. Go on, you know you want to...
Double click and you can give it flies.

The Oracle

Posted Sun Jan 25th, 2009 10:44pm Post subject: Bubble wrap. Go on, you know you want to...
I know I do and I always partake in a bit of bubble popping. I though it was Law.

erik

Posted Fri Jan 30th, 2009 11:29pm Post subject: Bubble wrap. Go on, you know you want to...
Pretty creepy, espcially how it moved towards the mouse pointer all the time... I kept moving it like I would if an actual spider was approaching my hand.
I loved it!

PamJH

Posted Fri Feb 6th, 2009 5:21pm Post subject: Bubble wrap. Go on, you know you want to...
Bubble wrap is my sister's weakness. I will email her this link and watch as she loses herself to its allure.

Mister

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 2:12pm Post subject: Bubble wrap. Go on, you know you want to...
Maybe that spider will cure my brother's arachnophobia, or maybe worsen it. What the heck, I'm going for it.

Beautiful thing, the destruction of words.

Merovingian

Posted Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 9:11am Post subject: Bubble wrap. Go on, you know you want to...
Bubble wrap is the best for when I'm bored at work.
Instructions:
1. Take out a sheet of bubble wrap. [Big bubble is especially great.]
2. Lay sheet out on the floor.
3. ...Need I say any more?
4. Stop before your boss sees you... if you do get caught, shrug and say, "You'd do it too!".

That is, at least, what I'd do.

Cheers,
K