Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Sidthespid

Posted Tue Sep 9th, 2008 11:48am Post subject: Can you pause a podcast and scroll back or forth?
I know this is going to make me look rather stupid. Nothing new there then.

Now I'm not your typical gal, I'm no technophobe. However, I cannot pause the podcasts or rewind/forward them. Is this a normal restriction on podcasts or I am just a little lost?

Using iTunes, at the top left screen there are three buttons which look like a rewind, stop and forward. However, they only stop the podcast and return it to the beginning or skip forward and back between different podcasts.

Can anyone rescue me from this madness? How do I pause and scroll through the podcast itself?

ClareBear

Posted Tue Sep 9th, 2008 12:17pm Post subject: Can you pause a podcast and scroll back or forth?
In iTunes, the middle window where the title of the file is there's a progress bar. should be able to scrub forwards and backwards with that

Sidthespid

Posted Tue Sep 9th, 2008 4:24pm Post subject: Can you pause a podcast and scroll back or forth?
Thankyou for trying to help ClareBear, but alas it did not work. I've dragged it, rubbed it, clicked it, done about as much as is legal with it and the damn thing just sits there. Mocking me.

Infact I've clicked and dragged and hovvered over just about every square centimetre of the entire iTunes window. It mocks me still.

heeeeeeeeelp

Sidthespid

Posted Tue Sep 9th, 2008 4:30pm Post subject: Can you pause a podcast and scroll back or forth?
Ah.

I confess that I'd forgotten about the second iTunes window, the smaller one. It's bloody obvious now.

*Sid*puts*head*in*hands*and*sighs*

What a knob I truly am. :-// Thanks. :-//