Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Nitro

Posted Fri Dec 10th, 2010 5:10pm Post subject: can't post

That's it. Can't post. Or, if they are posting, I'm sure not seeing them and may have done a repeat post as a result.

Really? Wow.

Nitro

Posted Sun Dec 12th, 2010 2:08am Post subject: can't post

OK, hmm...an attempt to post in the zero room has been hit and miss...

On another note, I see on the main page that a post was made today by a member, but when I click on the forum, I think it was announcements, it doesn't show up. Not the most recent post and not the persons handle.

Really? Wow.

Alan Entwistle

Posted Sat Dec 25th, 2010 6:59am Post subject: can't post

I seem to be suffering from a similar frustration, any post i make is followed by "Your comment is awaiting moderation" dating back to 25/09/10. They must be very thorough with their moderating, giving it a textual rubber glove! "Ooo i say "

Nitro

Posted Mon Dec 27th, 2010 6:40pm Post subject: can't post

LOL!!!

Really? Wow.

Nitro

Posted Fri May 6th, 2011 6:08am Post subject: can't post

The White Screen of death is baaaaaaack.

Once again, cannot 'see' posts/replies, so do not know if my 'send' request is working. Hell, I don't even know if this will go through.

To refresh:
* user replies to thread by typing into text box
* user hits 'send'
* the .php file comes up with a totally blank/white screen
* returning to the forum does NOT show the attempted post being made

At this point the person may try to reply again, only to repeat the above. That means the user has NO WAY OF KNOWING wether or not their reply is getting through, hence repeated posts.

This was 'fixed' once. Why is it back? Has someone been playing under the hood and resurrected the bug in the process?

Really? Wow.

TobiasMonk

Posted Fri May 6th, 2011 3:17pm Post subject: can't post

I'm having the same problem, I'll let them know.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Nitro

Posted Wed May 25th, 2011 12:41pm Post subject: can't post

And, again, Not There.

Pardon me while I bang my forehead on my desk.

Ys. It does help

Really? Wow.

ArleneA

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2012 7:32am Post subject: can't post

OK I have tried not to freak out; but it has not worked and now I am pretty much freaking out! For the last 20 minutes I have been trying to change my pic on profile. I am editing profile and deleting current avatar then going back in to change pic. All seems fine until I click save profile and image and OMG the old pic is still there!!! SOBBING lol....what oh what am I doing wrong? My laptop is on the verge of being hurled out of my living room window.

OMG that is it - I have to leave temporarily or else I shall no longer own a laptop!!! One fears it is going to be 'one of those days'
(oh no!) I shall return when I am calmer and try again. Sigh. I so do not want the pic with the orange top anymore, one is bored looking at that one after only 2 days lol.......

"This is me - don't try and change it..."

ArleneA

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2012 2:10pm Post subject: can't post

Aaahhh what a difference a few hours make(!). I was literally tearing my hair out this morning, trying to change my profile picture. I think all I needed to do was log out and log back in and that would have been that! For hey presto, much to my delight, as I logged in just now, yipee my new pic is there!

Let's see how long it takes for me to become 'bored' with this one.

Ho hum one must struggle on:)

"This is me - don't try and change it..."