Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Rain Dog

Posted Sun Mar 22nd, 2009 6:32pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan
Fryphile, the journal and you are both entirely wonderful and brilliant.

Agreed! The journal is just perfect, pink but not, you know, too pink. I also love the idea of putting "We mean this in a pink, slightly special way . . ." in the cover.

Thank you Fryphile for putting so much effort in this.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Mar 22nd, 2009 6:43pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan
*Phew* Thanks and I'm glad you all like it!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

andrealein

Posted Sun Mar 22nd, 2009 7:13pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan
Awwww, Fryphile... I love the journal!!! You're brilliant! Thank you so much for the effort!

Mandibles

Posted Sun Mar 22nd, 2009 8:31pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan
PINK. SPARKLE. HEART. JOURNAL.

*squees 2 da max*

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

michael

Posted Mon Mar 23rd, 2009 3:26am Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan
this sounds like fun, i love projects like this even if it's not for a birthday....but hey, a birthday makes it even more fab.

i'd like to be in on it but wasn't around here much lately and wasn't watching the other thread. do i still have time to get on the US list? if so please add me, PM me. even when i'm not around on the forum i DO see pm because it sends me that email reminder.

if it's late that's ok, can make my own card, no biggie.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

PamJH

Posted Mon Mar 23rd, 2009 4:05am Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan
US participants have until Wednesday to sign up; everyone else in the world has until Friday. So there's still time, folks!

Katrina

Posted Mon Mar 23rd, 2009 4:41am Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan
Fryphile, this is absolutely perfect. You've done well, old thing, and I mean that in a pink, slightly special way. By Thursday you'll know where to send it.

Thanks so much for helping out.

Am I second or third, do you know?

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

PamJH

Posted Mon Mar 23rd, 2009 5:37am Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan
Fryphile, this is absolutely perfect. You've done well, old thing, and I mean that in a pink, slightly special way. By Thursday you'll know where to send it.

I'm not sure yet. We have a four new US people on the list, so I might have the card go from Fryphile to points west. If you need to be second or third, just let me know. I can arrange that for you.

Katrina

Posted Mon Mar 23rd, 2009 6:31am Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

I'm not sure yet. We have a four new US people on the list, so I might have the card go from Fryphile to points west. If you need to be second or third, just let me know. I can arrange that for you.

Nah, just wondering, becuase I'm at school until April 30, except Easter weekend, so I just don't know where exactly I'll be when it gets to me.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

PamJH

Posted Mon Mar 23rd, 2009 11:31am Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

Nah, just wondering, becuase I'm at school until April 30, except Easter weekend, so I just don't know where exactly I'll be when it gets to me.

I'll arrange for you to have it before you leave school. How's that?

monochromeprincess

Posted Mon Mar 23rd, 2009 1:52pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan
It's beautiful, Fryphile, thank you :).

mp xxxx

@dreamingshadow

Mister

Posted Mon Mar 23rd, 2009 2:03pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan
Love the book Fryphile, it's perfect. And the cover writing too.

But I was wondering, should we write a short explanation or something, nothing much, just some short lines on how this project came to be and that we are from the forum. So he will know it's from forum people and not "just random people".
Maybe he will appreciate knowing that this forum brought us close enough to do something like this.

Not sure if my meaning in this was to clear, but, well well.

Beautiful thing, the destruction of words.

PamJH

Posted Mon Mar 23rd, 2009 2:05pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan
Love the book Fryphile, it's perfect. And the cover writing too.

But I was wondering, should we write a short explanation or something, nothing much, just some short lines on how this project came to be and that we are from the forum. So he will know it's from forum people and not "just random people".
Maybe he will appreciate knowing that this forum brought us close enough to do something like this.

Not sure if my meaning in this was to clear, but, well well.

This is an excellent idea. Would you like to compose it?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Mar 23rd, 2009 2:18pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan
Yeah, I was wondering about that too, Mister. I could mention all those things on the first page. I can even do a draft intro and post it here to make sure everyone is cool with it.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Mar 23rd, 2009 2:20pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan
Oh, I see Pam already responded.