Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Soph

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 12:41pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

I uploaded my photo of the book but not the pages. I'll put mine up if we've decided to do so now. : ] I'd love to have another look upon the pages.
http://s589.photobucket.com/albums/ss334/fluffetteforum/Birthday%20Card/
(Reminder; username - fluffetteforum
password - fluffetteforever)

Photobucket

monochromeprincess

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 12:52pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

me too ginj! that was one of the first things i did, was go back and look at my photos and read it through, as if i was stephen :D.
Are we uploading the photos of the pages or the photos we used in our pages? because i had a sort of flap in mine with loads of photos in, so i don't want to overload the account with loads of my pics

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

Hope

Member *

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 12:52pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

I've just uploaded a photo of me and the book (hope that's okay!
We only have a black and white printer so my pictures in the book are really tiny and grainy, so this is what they actually look like). The actual photos of my pages are on the other computer so I'll turn it on now and upload it over here.

Edit: Deleted that photo, just about to sort out my page photos. I'm so indecisive!

monochromeprincess

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 12:54pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

I had a bit of a panic earlier, i couldn't remember if i'd put my screen name on my page, and from my photo of my page you can't see whether i've written it either. i guess it doesn't matter too much. i wrote my real name, so maybe i'll just start signing myself as my name rather than mp :P.

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

ginj

Member *

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 1:01pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

Thanks for getting that started, Soph. And look at that your link and passwords start a new page so they are easy for everyone to find. How perfect is that? Good point mp some of us may have included personal info that we don't want on the internet. Whatever everyone is willing to share is though would be great.

Hope

Member *

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 1:05pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

Okay, should we get uploading now, or wait a bit? I just got really excited again looking at the book photos knowing that Stephen now has it.

monochromeprincess

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 1:07pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

I've got photos of all the pages up to mine, so I don't mind uploading them, if that's what's wanted (hesitant to do anything without fluffette approval!)

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

ginj

Member *

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 1:11pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

I don't know, I am kind of thinking that everyone should load their own. That way if there is something they don't want shared on the internet they can take that out. *shrug* I would love to see everyone's whole page, but...I don't know.

PamJH

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 1:12pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

monochromeprincess said:
I've got photos of all the pages up to mine, so I don't mind uploading them, if that's what's wanted (hesitant to do anything without fluffette approval!)

mp xxx

I don't see why you shouldn't. You can certainly upload mine if you have them. I looked at the photos I took and they're really too dark to see.

monochromeprincess

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 1:14pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

I think you're right ginj, I don't think I should upload other's pages without their consent. But I'll go ahead and upload mine, and anyone else who wants me to upload theirs, I'll willingly oblige. So I'll upload yours too Pam, that okay?

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

Hope

Member *

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 1:24pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

I've uploaded one of me and the book, inspired by the lovely one mp just uploaded, and I'm about to upload the one of my actual page... actually, it's uploading as of... NOW!

monochromeprincess

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 1:29pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

It's so great to see you in colour Hope!! :D:D Great pics!!
Just uploading my inlay :D.
nuts!! photobucket is auto-smallifying my picture!

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

Hope

Member *

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 1:34pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

Oooh, I can see your pages, too, mp! Lovely photos!
Does anyone know why the uploads are rather tiny, though? My actual photo is quite largeish - about 500px wide, but it's appearing rather small in photobucket and I can't enlarge it. Hmm. When I upload it to my personal photobucket it's normal sized. Ah well.

Edit: Ah, just saw that you're having the same problem re: sizing, mp. I wonder what's going on.

monochromeprincess

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 1:37pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

Hope, I think I know what to do, I just tried to upload the same picture on my photobucket and it came out fine:

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo162/hoodedwoo.....sinlay.png

I know there's something you can change so it doesn't do that, so I will (ever so carefully) try to find out what that is, though it may mean that if you want your pictures non-smallified, you may have to upload them again.

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 1:38pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

Hope said:
I was so excited last night I dreamed about the birthday book! I just read his replies in the tracking thread and I can't think of anything sensible to say but YAY! It really is touching that he is taking the time to look through it and I'm just so glad that it reached him and he likes it. Ginj is right, this is a truly unbelievably incredible day.

I dreamed about it to! It was on a pirate ship and I was trying to read the skull and crossbones flag cuz that's where Stephen wrote his thank yous

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry