Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ginj

Member *

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 9:00pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

Fryphile said:
I can hear Stephen now: "I'd like to thank everyone for this delightful little book. Except Mandibles who colored outside the lines."

Neet

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 9:32pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

I took photos of every page before I sent it on so I have them all.
Didn't want to do anything until Stephen had seen it, but happy to upload anything you want on here?
I'm staying at my brothers tonight so can do tomorrow when I get home?
Let me know if you want me to upload every page or just requested ones. : ))
xx

Mandibles

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 10:11pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

Fryphile said:
I can hear Stephen now: "I'd like to thank everyone for this delightful little book. Except Mandibles who colored outside the lines."

LOL.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

monochromeprincess

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 10:21pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

Benjamin said:
I didn't get a chance to photograph my pages, so I'd be more than happy for you to upload them on my behalf

Aye aye! .....*goes to look* actually, Benjamin, I only took a picture of the double page spread, not your individual (and very beautiful) photos that were in your inlay. I'm very sorry.

Soupy, I've got yours, would you be happy for me to upload it?

Mandibles, I thought your page was delightful, don't worry about it :D. Considering all of us had so little time to construct our fluffy pages of love, I think we all did a downright great job!

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

IdeaCollector

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 10:34pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

ms. monochromeprincess.....could you upload the page in which i managed to sneak my lil bit on...should be part of tallyg's possibly cropped if she doesn't want the whole page seen.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

gadgetgirl

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 11:04pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

I'll post my pages, I was saving that until the end.

That would be me.

exoskeleton

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 11:16pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

as a precaution, could you make sure not to post any page where I may or may not have been written in? since my location may or may not be more specifically stated than my personal internet guidelines approve of.

sockdolager.

PamJH

Posted Thu Sep 17th, 2009 1:49pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

monochromeprincess said:
I think you're right ginj, I don't think I should upload other's pages without their consent. But I'll go ahead and upload mine, and anyone else who wants me to upload theirs, I'll willingly oblige. So I'll upload yours too Pam, that okay?

mp xxx

Perfectly OK, and thank you.

Neet

Posted Thu Sep 17th, 2009 4:03pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

Of course i wont add anything unless i am asked to! :)x

Pando

Posted Thu Sep 17th, 2009 4:46pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

Did anyone take a picture of my page? I've been trying to upload mine for aaages but it doesn't seem to work with my laptop :/

"In fact, every woman in the world has got bird flu. But we don't give a shit, we just get on with our lives. Now it's only because a few men have caught it lately that people are going mad about it. "Oh, I've got bubonic plague, but I've still got to do the hoovering."

monochromeprincess

Posted Thu Sep 17th, 2009 5:29pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

IdeaCollector: I won't upload tally's page, in case she doesn't want it uploaded. But I've uploaded the chunk of yours off her page (sorry it's so bad, I did try to enhance it in psp...you can read it if you cross your eyes!) Maybe Neet has a better version if you wanted a better one?

Pando: I've got the photo side of your page, but not the text - you want me to upload that?

exo: I'm not uploading anyone's unless they ask me. That and I don't think I have yours anyway

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

Pando

Posted Fri Sep 18th, 2009 2:35am Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

yes please :]

"In fact, every woman in the world has got bird flu. But we don't give a shit, we just get on with our lives. Now it's only because a few men have caught it lately that people are going mad about it. "Oh, I've got bubonic plague, but I've still got to do the hoovering."

IdeaCollector

Posted Fri Sep 18th, 2009 5:01am Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

I can read it just find deb...thanks a ton!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

monochromeprincess

Posted Fri Sep 18th, 2009 11:31am Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

Yours is done Pando!
And you're welcome

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Sep 18th, 2009 1:57pm Post subject: Card project - Here's the plan

Since Stephen compared us to the murderers from Murder on the Orient Express for our participation in the audio gift, I wonder what he'll compare us to with this? Zombies from Dawn of the Dead? "You're all like decomposing blesspoppets feasting on my juicy heart!"

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry