Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

eppie

Posted Tue May 19th, 2009 5:19pm Post subject: Childhood Silly things
Minutes ago, I was scribbling some silly things on blog. About silly fan fictions wrote by me & my friends. I asked my sister about doing same things, but she answered No. I slightly disappointed.

So clip the funniest (or silliest) part and paste here. I first be the clown, and then you can confess anything.

When I was 11 years old, two of my friends and me were forming doubtful circle of 'so-called-story-writing'. I don't remember how it was began, but I suspect the Guy Fawkes of this circle was me. We didn't put any limitations, for we were all novices in this field. And days later, we could read all three stories. Eventually, we all wrote Fan Fictions!

Friend A : Sequel of Jonathan Demme's "The Silence of the Lambs"
Friend B : Sequel of Tim Burton's "Edward Scissorhands"
Me : Sequel of some Korean SF. You don't know this. I bet.

Oh, god. We're all 11 years old. I don't have idea how we could get those media.
Lies. I do know. I really really know. Explanation here : traditionally, Korean culture is less strict about blood than sex(I feel like write 'kiss' rather than sex :-). At least, I think so. Thus we could rent those movies at the video rental store.

It seems that I have an obligation to reveal the details of that fiction. Okay. Fan Fiction A, we can call this "Not-Quite-Silence of the Lambs". In that story, well...Dr. Lecter tell something obscured to Clarice, Clarice panic, Lambs are cry out in her mind, and Clarice dies. In Fan Fiction B, proper naming is "Edward Scissorhands of Dune", Edward and Kim's granddaughter repeat all those tragedy again. And maybe again, with the granddaughter's granddaughter-Or he just melted away? I can't remember this part.

Mine? Spaceships, Ancient Civilizations, Goddesses, Damn Hot Female Aliens.
Oh, I just recollected something. I wrote the sequel's sequel. More terrific spaceships, another mysterious ancient civilizations, Much more sexier goddesses & damn hot female aliens. Yup, I'm blushing now.

I haven't had a chance of discussing this topic again with friend A or B, 'cause we entered to different middle schools. All three. I think perhaps they don't remember this.

( Oops. I counted my age in Korean way. I first wrote 12, but 11 is the correct. )

exoskeleton

Posted Tue May 19th, 2009 7:36pm Post subject: Childhood Silly things
my friends and I made up an alphabet when we were probably 8 or 9 years old. I have searched, but I haven't found anything written in it lately...I came up with a folder where I'd written some stuff a couple of years ago but I don't know what I did with it.
anyway I decided this was a good idea and developed a personal alphabet again when I was 14 and I've been using it regularly ever since. *so* convenient for writing notes you'd rather not have read by every person who happens upon them.

sockdolager.