Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Moab

Posted Mon Apr 23rd, 2012 3:10am Post subject: Children

To my dear Stephen Fry,

I know that you are homosexual. I also know that you have superb genes.

After waiching your episode of Who Do You Think You Are I thought how sad it was that your genetic material would never be carried on.

Isn't it interesting to think that this could change. Briefly and succinctly, I am offering to have your babies.

I know this insane, but I am not. I am a 28 year old from New Zealand, and I would love and cherish both you and your offspring forever to come.

My name in this forum is Moab. Come wash in my pot.

With love,

Joanne Bennett.

EmEdv

Posted Sun Jul 22nd, 2012 12:26am Post subject: Children

This made me laugh out loud I'm afraid. Not because of the message, but because of the absolute absurdity and insanity. I do not mean to look down upon you, but I can imagine that Stephen Fry's responce to this would be farily amusing.

However, Moab, considering you are so concerned about Stephen Fry's genetic material you will be pleased to find out that he has indeed got siblings with pretty much the same DNA as Stephen Fry himself. I hope that put your mind to rest, and I don't see any reason to worry. Although it will be a huge loss for the world and indeed myself, to eventually loose such a unique soul as mr Fry, intellectuals will continue to be born upon this earth.

With love,
Emelie

Stefi

Posted Sun Aug 5th, 2012 1:16pm Post subject: Children

@Moab,
I think you'll find that she agrees:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n_hkeYGcT0

We are talking of the idea of beauty, and the beauty of ideas.

@Giggi_1

Desideria

Posted Thu Aug 9th, 2012 9:00pm Post subject: Children

How could I miss this thread of pure gold? Ahahaha, this is fantastic.

And poor Stephen got all embarrassed when he had this song sung to him. Bless.

@AvenidaMK on Twitter